No announcement yet.

Error in Univited 10x05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's fun to check out the rented banana trees in the great conifer rain forest in evolution.

along with the same birds/snakes/roaches over and over

and wehn jack is talking to burke, keep an eye on the table and watch for the great vanishing water bottle. not only does it come and go and ocme and go...its' also a brand available in canada only (ie rick must have left it on the table during a couple of the takes, moved itfor the rest but when they cut between them the water bottle comes and goes)
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

The sound of the Asgard hand thing that the asgard in The Fifth Race used to get rid of Jacks Ancient knowledge is also used for the Ori ship weapon
      -- Brains12

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        that's nothing compared to jack's minnesota cabin moving itself to silver springs colorado and the stupidity of folks walking in woods populated by elk hunters without wearing hunting orange
        I always assumed Jack had two houses...the one in Colorado Springs and the one in Minnesota with the pond. Notice that whenever they show the house in Colorado, you can never see the pond. I think they used the same location to film both though (just using different camera angles and such to make it look like a different place). Just a way to save on budget...I really think that for the purposes of the plot he was supposed to have two houses. Jack retired and left for Minnesota after the events of the movie...after he was brought back to Stargate Command in the first episode of the series, I assume he got another house there (Minnesota to Colorado would be one hell of a commute). After he left the SGC, he then sold the house in Colorado, cause he didn't need it anymore. Makes perfect sense...I'm sure the only reason there is confusion is because they used the same real-world location to represent both houses.

Comment

and jeanie mckay's house is also sam's house...or hte exterior is

i understand the ease of reusing familiar exteriors adn locations...but when you keep reusing very memorable places it's sloppy.

they always talk about how astute fans are...then do things that make it easy to notice 'mistakes'
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

There are a lot of houses here in Vancouver that's exactly the same, seriously.

So why not Colorado Springs?

Comment

Working...
            X