Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    for what?

btw. the interview is here. But be very careful..MAJOR SPOILERS!!!
    I was referring to the release of the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
      I'd hate to have to wait longer for this one.
      Me too but if it means Adria being in it I'll wait.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

blessed are those who will wait for the Orici
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          blessed are those who will wait for the Orici

Comment

I just couldnt resist after seeing this pic, Adria comes back as Rob Cooper!
            http://bp3.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC04182.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              As long as it isn't too long of a wait.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

She can't come back to the Milky Way now or else the ancients will wipe her from existence.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ehecatl View Post
                  She can't come back to the Milky Way now or else the ancients will wipe her from existence.
                  Maybe they would. Then again, maybe they wouldn't. We haven't exactly seen much in the way of the Ancients taking a stand as of yet.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

They wouldn't wipe her from existance unless she somehow determined how to "restart" the ori race with a handful of powerhungry followers.
                    Anyways, if the Alterans were wanting to wipe her out, why wouldn't they wipe her out when she was born? Anyways, I'm pretty sure that she comes back to our galaxy and ascends (Dominion: SG-1 tries to capture Adria, but she escapes by ascending...not totaly positive). Thus she must be trying to get more power for herself, (asuming the ascended Ori are wiped out) because she's all alone against the Alterans.

Comment

Originally posted by Ehecatl View Post
                      if she comes back as an ori yes they would but if she comes back in human form they can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        if she comes back as an ori yes they would but if she comes back in human form they can't.

thats right...

if she comes trough, as an accended being, they would delete her from the cosmical database... (and the script)

if she comes trough as a human, they wont touch her one bit, but if she trys to ascend, they MIGHT try and prevent it.

now, they might keep a keen eye on her if she does come back tho... and if she does try something now (if she already ascened) they'll stop her. theyve made that point several times in the past...

now on the note of how powerful she might be, i have a theory!
                        i think, (im only thinking) that if the anti-ori device worked, then most of the 'stored' energy and power that the other ori had, probally went with them. and Adria is probally only working with a handfull of gained power.
                        Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
                        (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

Or the power is not like normal energy... maybe it just went into nothingness. Or, the ori use their power as soon as they get it. So there is never any left over. But wait... that can't be right. Why else would they need "enough power" to strike the Alterans? This would constitute some sort of power saving...I dont think that there is enough information about the ori to make these types of decisions...

Comment

Originally posted by ancientaction View Post
                            thats right...

if she comes trough, as an accended being, they would delete her from the cosmical database... (and the script)

if she comes trough as a human, they wont touch her one bit, but if she trys to ascend, they MIGHT try and prevent it.

now, they might keep a keen eye on her if she does come back tho... and if she does try something now (if she already ascened) they'll stop her. theyve made that point several times in the past...

now on the note of how powerful she might be, i have a theory!
                            i think, (im only thinking) that if the anti-ori device worked, then most of the 'stored' energy and power that the other ori had, probally went with them. and Adria is probally only working with a handfull of gained power.
                            If she tries to ascend again under her own power they can't stop her either, as to how powerfull if she is truly the last Ori then she would have all of their power. She would be very powerfull and I bet she could figure out how to descend and keep all of her power.

Comment

If she deaccends with extra powers gained from accension then the ancients would take action against her

And the accended beings cant wipe her out when she was born since they dont seem to beable to move through time?

Comment

Originally posted by HAL View Post
                                If she deaccends with extra powers gained from accension then the ancients would take action against her

And the accended beings cant wipe her out when she was born since they dont seem to beable to move through time?
                                Well they have expermented with time travel, but as to Adria keeping her powers they didnt stop Merin, untill he built the weapon.

Comment

Working...
                                X