X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll stop them in the time travel episode ... O_o
    Skate Zilla/Digital Overload

Comment

I personally think that their 'disease' must have been somehow mentally related to them, like a deterioration that when they transfer to another body, the mind subconsciously begins telling the cells to code for it, creating said disease and causing their death. Just a theory of course.
      Last edited by Master_Templar; 15 April 2007, 09:47 PM. Reason: Hit enter by mistake
      Disliked a recent episode?
      Hate the current season Stargate Atlantis or SG1?
      The writers killed off your favourite character?

Well suck it up Cupcake. It is only a Television Show.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwander View Post
        Greetings,

There have been people who want the Asguard brought back if possible, and I must admit that I would want it as well. So I have been thinking about the story line and why the Asguard were killed. I AM SORRY, BUT I DON'T BUY IT.

Below are two ways that they can be brought back and if the Asguard were that smart they would have thought of it. But here are the two ways.

1. Using DNA from the Knox you could upload the information from the Asguard to the Knox body, their brain should be able to hold the information without a problem, after all, they can hide a floating city.

2. If they couldn't do that, they could use some of the DNA from the Ancients, there would have to be some DNA from the Ancients being in Atlantis (you're going to tell me that they were there for two weeks and didn't touch anything or didn't drop a strand of hair?). After you have their DNA, upload the Asguard to the body of the new Ancient.
        Still think this is the best way to bring them back.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwander View Post
          Still think this is the best way to bring them back.
          Myrdiin's Body is sitting in a Lab somewhere
          Skate Zilla/Digital Overload

Comment

Originally posted by Skate Zilla View Post
            Myrdiin's Body is sitting in a Lab somewhere
            Yea, that too, and there is always that Ancient Device, there is the research that Anb was doing, there is plenty of ways they can do it.

Comment

Working...
            X