No announcement yet.

Daniel's Hair...Unending spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have a Asgard Caller I asked thor for one and he's yet to leave me one

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
      I don't have a Asgard Caller I asked thor for one and he's yet to leave me one
      well maybe Daniel will loan you his... but he will inflict all kinda of wrath on you if you don't...he's got uber strong hair now... and that's the source of his spexy power.... cut it and he looses it (it's that a story in the bible...maybe I should go to church more often)

Comment

*runs away to annoy Daniel*

Comment

That wasn't just Tretonin that Sam was replicating.

There was some Rogaine in there, too.

Comment

Your Kidding Bragi right?

Daniel won't lend me his caller I have to get it off Major Davis

Comment

Fanwank answer: Daniel's future baldness in "1969" wasn't natural but due to an accident of some kind.

Comment

he is stuck on a ship which i know is quite stressful but maybe in Cassies timeline he has to deal with a much higher amount of stress so lost his hair.
                ------------------------------------------------------

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

Or maybe there's some kind of reaction the follicles have to being in the time dilation field that also made them resistant to scissors after age 55.
                  Theoretically spoilerish:
                  Spoiler:
                  Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

*Never mind*

Comment

I thought she was referring to Teal'c having hair, not Daniel.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by LadyWolfie View Post
                        he is stuck on a ship which i know is quite stressful but maybe in Cassies timeline he has to deal with a much higher amount of stress so lost his hair.
                        A much higher amount of stress than spending 60+ years stuck with Vala..?

I don't think so.
                        sigpic

Comment

well it might have to do with the fact that cassie isn't that old yet....
                          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by acce View Post
                            Hi guys,

I've watched Unending (Last episode of Sg1) and i've noticed that Daniel wasn't bald...(for a 75-90 Year Old guy) But if you remember, (At least if I'm right about it) When SG1 Met Cassy in the future (EP: 1969), she said she had trouble recognising him because he had hair!
                            In Unending he had hair... Is it a mistake or An Alternate version of Daniel who haa stronger hair!!!??
                            Maybe he's on Rogaine?
                            Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                              I thought she was referring to Teal'c having hair, not Daniel.

Vala,
                              Yeah I remember her saying that to Tealc. I think the writers have kept 1969 in mind, since Cassie uses an asgard hand device to open the wormhole on the stargate. Keep in mind the only ones to have used this hand device was Thor.

That's one of the reasons why I thought unending was great, because it finally explains why Earth would have asgard technology 50 years from the 1969 episode.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
                                Your Kidding Bragi right?

Daniel won't lend me his caller I have to get it off Major Davis
                                have fun with that

Comment

Working...
                                X