Originally posted by DerUnsympath View Post
    Stargate SG-1, 10 points. [eurovision mode]

Stargate SG-1 46861

Xena has a bit more .

If most of the board members will vote , maybe we can do something

Comment

Originally posted by hypochondriac View Post
      http://richlabonte.net/tvvote/index.html

While SG-1 had it ups and downs, I believe it to be one of the best Sci-fi shows ever. Show your support and help it become of of the 5 best shows of all time.
      It already is

Originally posted by phoenixatlantios View Post
      Maybe it's just me but doesn't that poll seem a little pointless to anybody else? Don't get me wrong, I voted, but you can vote once every 60 minutes and it appears as though you could vote for every single show if you wanted to, so what exactly is the point? It's not going to determine anything other than the show with the most persistent fan base o.O

Maybe there's a different website with a poll that at least tries to be accurate somewhere that we could all go and vote on instead
      It does look like a pointless poll, but hey...
      I love voting... Let us be the most persisting fan base
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Haha this one isnt as good as the Battlestar one i guess battlestar is that much batter then star gate. You people dont even organize your thread to make it look as good as the battlestar one does. HHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Furlings187 View Post
          Haha this one isnt as good as the Battlestar one i guess battlestar is that much batter then star gate. You people dont even organize your thread to make it look as good as the battlestar one does. HHAHAHA
          I'm extremely lazy, can't be bothered with organizing a thread. I made this post for fun, to see what happens. Not in any real hope that is would acomplish anything.
          SG is the longest running American Sci-fi show thats good enough for me.

Comment

Hey... Razza went nuts with the organizing on it, more than I would have, even though I'm his stunt double for the weekend, but, fwiw, I've been putting in a couple votes a day since the BSG thread started, and SG-1 and Atlantis as well as Firefly have been on my ballot. The vote is definitely about persistence rather than any sort of empirical determination of quality, but it's all in fun Besides, SG-1 doesn't need any stinking online vote to be in the top 5 SF shows ever, it's already there

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Seems a little silly to me that you can vote every hour, the poll might aswell just be asking which show has the saddest fanbase...

Comment

I most certainly voted for SG-1 and Atlantis.

It would be awesome if we could get them a little higher on the scale
                Yay for Canadian Geeks!
                PM me if you wanna chat!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by panikin View Post
                  I most certainly voted for SG-1 and Atlantis.

It would be awesome if we could get them a little higher on the scale
                  need persistence, so unless someone comes in and organizes this like the Battlestar one don't think anything is going to happen.

Heck I started this thread and still forget to vote.

Comment

I check GW a few times/day, and it pans out that they're 60+ minutes apart, so the voting is easy. Try putting a link to the vote in the thread when you post, you may get some drivebys

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Stargate Sg-1 is the best Canadian TV show ever! I have seen every episode and every season, I guess you can say I'm a hardcore fan. At school people call me stargate and all my friends call me Jack O'Neill! The reason why, well it is because some times I come to school with white or grey hair in hte style of Jack O'Neill, plus I'm always on the websites. Even my email is based on Stargate Sg-1! I am Jack O'Neill at [email protected]!
                      Stargate SG-1 Rules

Comment

keep up the voting!

http://richlabonte.net/tvvote/index.html

Comment

I just voted again but the tally is still very low. Xena is the highest at 277,576 while SG-1 is at 52,126 and Atlantis at 25,791. Keep voting!
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                            I just voted again but the tally is still very low. Xena is the highest at 277,576 while SG-1 is at 52,126 and Atlantis at 25,791. Keep voting!
                            I just voted, but the numbers are the same. Is the site even counting my votes?
                            "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
                              I just voted, but the numbers are the same. Is the site even counting my votes?
                              No idea. Wouldnt doubt it's rigged. I can't believe that many people think Xena is worthy of best tv show. Good yes best HELL NO!
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                                No idea. Wouldnt doubt it's rigged. I can't believe that many people think Xena is worthy of best tv show. Good yes best HELL NO!
                                I wouldn't know the quality of Xena, as I've never watched it. But I've been trying to vote for either Stargate show at least once a day, and it won't count my votes once in a while. It probably is rigged.
                                "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Working...
                                X