Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unknown.entity View Post
    Spoiler:
    What makes you think she is very powerful? Now she is only one ascended being versus all the others. The energy the Ori have been leeching off their followers most likely disappeared when they did. It's not like the energy has just been floating around till someone ascended again to collect it.
    The enegy is channeled directly to the Ori, she is the only Ori remaining so it is now all hers.

Comment

Spoiler:
      The Ori may or may not all be dead. Baal/Adria could very well be lying when he/she/it said they were all dead.

Either way promises to be interesting though!
      sine sine cosine sine,
      three point one four one five nine!
      Originally posted by Brad Wright Q&A on Mallozzi's Blog
      [in response to a question about fan reaction to SGA's cancellation]

Wright: You guys are actually pretty predictable (take no offense, most fan groups are). Unfortunately, you represent a very small portion of the actual viewing audience we need for financial success.
      This is the reality. Accept it.

Comment

If she's really an Ori in human form, why did she care so much for Vala in past episodes? Even ordering troops that she is to be captured alive?

Comment

Originally posted by hypochondriac View Post
          If she's really an Ori in human form, why did she care so much for Vala in past episodes? Even ordering troops that she is to be captured alive?
          I've been saying this for the longest time. Not a single person has been able to counter this, yet they keep on claiming she's a true Ori incarnate.

No she isn't. She's just their puppet.

Comment

Originally posted by unknown.entity
            I thought she was just an advanced being born with the knowledge the Ori chose to give her.
            right on

Originally posted by unknown.entity
            Spoiler:
            What makes you think she is very powerful? Now she is only one ascended being versus all the others. The energy the Ori have been leeching off their followers most likely disappeared when they did. It's not like the energy has just been floating around till someone ascended again to collect it.
            well on the other hand...
            Spoiler:
            ...ain't that how it works with online games ? unreal tournament for example, kill someone and their ammo can be picked up

yeah if the ori are dead/descended/neutralized/whatever she's just alone with the power of 1 ori, and if they're still around she's just one more in the lot
            Last edited by SoulReaver; 12 March 2007, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
              I've been saying this for the longest time. Not a single person has been able to counter this, yet they keep on claiming she's a true Ori incarnate.

No she isn't. She's just their puppet.
              Haven't you seen 10x19?

Spoiler:
              Vala: You're not human are you?
              Adria: I am Ori

Or something like that but Adria really said so.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post
                Haven't you seen 10x19?

Spoiler:
                Vala: You're not human are you?
                Adria: I am Ori

Or something like that but Adria really said so.
                also :

Spoiler:
                Apophis, Osiris, Anubis, Imhotep, Hathor, Baal, ... (did I forget anyone ?) : I'm a god

Comment

spoilers for all season 10:

Spoiler:
                  I always thought that she did not know the Ori's true intentions. I believed that she was given the knowledge that the ori ascend their followers even though they dont. Because of this she is so devout in her belief that origin is the way that she would go to any lengths to make other people believe it too. After all she was given the genetic powers of the ori so she over anyone would not doubt their powers.

I believe that now that she has ascended she will come to see that all the ori are truly dead and she will eventually take human form once again in the Ark of Truth to tell the Ori followers that the ori are indeed not gods and that they should stop the fight.
                  Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

She's a frakking Ori, every episode we've seen, especially her first one, establishes this. The first one directly, the rest not so much.

She knows all about the Ori, that much is also made clear in the first episode and in interviews and such. Anything she says about the Ori really ascending their followers is a lie, and she knows it, and we know she knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18 View Post
                      She's a frakking Ori, every episode we've seen, especially her first one, establishes this. The first one directly, the rest not so much.

She knows all about the Ori, that much is also made clear in the first episode and in interviews and such. Anything she says about the Ori really ascending their followers is a lie, and she knows it, and we know she knows it.
                      So why try so hard to convert Vala? The ancients were arrogant and didn't respect humans. Why would and Ori show Vala respect?

Comment

Originally posted by hypochondriac View Post
                        So why try so hard to convert Vala? The ancients were arrogant and didn't respect humans. Why would and Ori show Vala respect?
                        In no way does Adria respect 'humans', she respects Vala because she is her mother. Maybe as a living being, she can't help but respect her parent.
                        You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera View Post
                          In no way does Adria respect 'humans', she respects Vala because she is her mother. Maybe as a living being, she can't help but respect her parent.
                          Indeed. Adria is an Ori, but she's stil a person, not a machine, Vala is the one person to whom she'd feel any attachement.

Comment

I still think Adria doesn't know the full truth behind the Ori. She would only know what the other Ori allowed.

Daniel Jackson didn't know Anubis was half ascended until Anubis pretty much told him.

Comment

Daniel Jackson wasn't Anubis.....the relationship between Adria and the other Ori is much more like that of Anubis and Khalek.....they know everything the other does (or at least everything that fits in their head), and they basically act like them.

Adria is not a Prior or a servant of the Ori, she is the Orici, their voice on this plane. Sent to look over their armies she is their physical representation on our planes.

Comment

Working...
                              X