Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brief Unending Trailer on Sky One (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
    So how many of you are going to watch it again again and again LOL on Multistart.

I know I will.

If I had Sky I would. I just have to do it a little differently.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

i cant wait !!! (exelent trailer)
      Hallowed are the Ori !!!
      Follow the path of the Enlightment !
      Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

Very enjoyable trailer, but not exactly what I was expecting so that's a good thing.

Glad to see it's on multistart, because if i get ****ty weather that night i'll want to rewatch it, or just rewatch it again anyway

sigpic

Comment

I know i will

in 4 days 23 hours and 1 minute

STARGATE ATLANTIS

Comment

its on youtube too
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsM4N64MMPw
            MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
            I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

cant wait, its completly not what i expected. more action than the other spoilers elluded to. yay

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Originally posted by Keffler View Post
                cant wait, its completly not what i expected. more action than the other spoilers elluded to. yay
                I knew there would be.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

so, is that muse - "supermassive blackhole" on the trailer?

Comment

Ok, so here's my prediction...

ori blow something up that causes time dilation. the crew of the oddessey is stuck on the ship, and everyone gets old and dies except for teal'c (jaffa live a long time). so teal'c removes the shield control crystal (shown in his hand in the trailer) and somehow lures an ori ship to destroy the oddessey. i dunno what his blue shield was or how they are gonna reverse it, though.

Comment

According to my TV Guide, the Asgard will have some involvement in fighting the Ori and you know how their plans almost always involve time dilation fields.

What it actually says is: "The Asgard are forced to take drastic measures as SG-1's battle with the Ori ends."
                      It'll never fit in there you know...

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                        after seeing the trailer i cant wait to see this episode
                        I think no one can't wait for the finale.

I think a lot of people had low Expectations for Unending, but after the promos from Sky, I peoples expectation increased a lot.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
                          I think no one can't wait for the finale.

I think a lot of people had low Expectations for Unending, but after the promos from Sky, I peoples expectation increased a lot.
                          You sure got that right! I was going to enjoy Unending anyway, but now more than ever!!!

Comment

It looks like Teal'c is holding one of those ancient data crystals. But i cant be sure. Either that or its some sort of personal force shield device. Is he on the ship as its blowing up from the ori weapon?

Comment

No way he's on the ship. It's one of these good misdirections that Sky One can pull off with their adverts. The area he's in looking nothing like a Daedalus class ship so he could be on a planet, or in a building or on another ship.

--

I will admit, I thought I wouldn't enjoy it and would always consider Dominion to the true ending to season 10, but after the trailer I have to say I think I will enjoy it.

sigpic

Comment

The way they made the trailer, it looked as if Teal'c was somehow controlling time and reversing the explosion aboard Odyssey, or whatever ship was hit by the Ori cannon.

Of course that could just be clever editing but remember that this episode has something to do with time travel, right?
                                www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Working...
                                X