Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brief Unending Trailer on Sky One (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wise one View Post
    maybe this new ship carter arrives in the pegasus is an asgard ship

and why would they kill them selfs off why cant they vacant to atlantis, that city can supposily hold millions, if not go to the alpha planet and biuld asgard citys around atlantis like asura
    Since when could atlantis hold millions, didnt they say that when all the athosians came over in season 1/2 they couldnt hold them all and by the CGI of the city it could possibly hold thousands in emergencies but millions i dont think so.
    sigpic

Comment

Now this is kinda annoying since only about three people said it and no one listened

the odyssey is supposed to be in the film so its unlikely it'll be destroyed, regardless that we see in the clips something has to happen to reverse the damage or explosion

and the thing tealc grips and the blue light could only be some sort of time altering device as it has been said here and again ignored and it is said by someone in the comments below the clip on youtube. the explosions start outside and inside the ship and as tealc grips the thing the explsions recede and appear to be undone why cant people see this
      Full Circle.. Herak: "Surrender or die!!"
      O'Neill: "What?!"
      Herak: "Surrender or die!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
      O'Neill: "I was just going to say the exact same thing"
      Herak: "O'Neil of sg1"
      O'Neill: "Hay how you doing... you'll have to forgive me I'm terrible with names what was it... (staff blast) jeez!!"
      Herak: "I am Herak"
      O'Neill: "Congratulations failing upwards i see"
      .......... Couple of sentences later
      O'Neill: "Give us clear access to the gate or I'll blow it up"
      Herak: "Yourself along with it?"
      O'Neill: "Whats you point?"

Comment

hmm if the asgard are involved I wonder if we'll see an Ori ship and O'neill class go toe to toe, I would love to see that, especially as we never knew what happened to the one in 'camelot'.

also noticed in the trailer Mitchell in a 302, be really cool if we get to see a 302 vs an Ori fighter.
        Last edited by kirmit; 11 March 2007, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Answering 2 different questions:

1. The Odyssey is ok at the end of the ep obviously because it's in the movie. Anyway, is it even possible to reverse time with a time dialation field? I thought it could only slow it down, not reverse it.

2. In regards to the size of Atlantis. Yes, Atlantis alone can hold thousands, the Asuran megacity can hold millions.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
            Answering 2 different questions:

1. The Odyssey is ok at the end of the ep obviously because it's in the movie. Anyway, is it even possible to reverse time with a time dialation field? I thought it could only slow it down, not reverse it.

2. In regards to the size of Atlantis. Yes, Atlantis alone can hold thousands, the Asuran megacity can hold millions.

Vala,
            to
            1. i read in next weeks ep and it does

2. i think i got confused between the atlantis and asuara city
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artus View Post
              Now this is kinda annoying since only about three people said it and no one listened

the odyssey is supposed to be in the film so its unlikely it'll be destroyed, regardless that we see in the clips something has to happen to reverse the damage or explosion

and the thing tealc grips and the blue light could only be some sort of time altering device as it has been said here and again ignored and it is said by someone in the comments below the clip on youtube. the explosions start outside and inside the ship and as tealc grips the thing the explsions recede and appear to be undone why cant people see this
              In regards to the oddesey I agree but I figured the blue light was a asgard beam.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I just hope the Asgard don't kill them self. There to good to just die!
                I don't care if they give us all of there technology in the expense of their lives. ASGARD MUST SURVIVE OR I WILL KILL SOMEBODY!!!
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                A tribute to the Asgard, a great race, great allies and our best friends!
                The Tau'ri will not forget about you.

Your legacy is safe with use.

Comment

Originally posted by Tovny View Post
                  I just hope the Asgard don't kill them self. There to good to just die!
                  I don't care if they give us all of there technology in the expense of their lives. [B]ASGARD MUST SURVIVE OR I WILL KILL SOMEBODY!!!
                  i suggest you kill my mate dave(his a real jerk)LOL!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                    i suggest you kill my mate dave(his a real jerk)LOL!
                    Will do!
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:

Comment

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/s...0-ep-20-unendi

Post By Pro_2.0 (01haileyg)

Comment

Oddasey gets destoryed and we loose the ZPM on board (when the ship blows)
                        C. Edmund

Comment

Originally posted by Atlanis View Post
                          Oddasey gets destoryed and we loose the ZPM on board (when the ship blows)
                          Omg hove can it get destroyed if its in the movie? And if it got destroyed then SG-1 would also die!
                          And I don't think they will just kill them.
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:

Comment

lol

you all make me laugh saying that the odysey gets destroyed.

did you even read any of the spoilers for this episode on the gateworld main site

direct quote from Robert Cooper

"And then, of course, as science fiction allows you to do, we just undid it all. I think it was kind of a fun way to say goodbye to this era of SG-1."
                            see your all speculating that the odyssey gets detroyed when none of this episode will actually happen. it all gets undone

Comment

The energy field that surrounds Teal'c appears to be the same as the forceshield generated by Merlin's machine

Arthur's Mantle (The road not taken)

Comment

I hope they don't kill off the Asgard, or that it's one of the things that gets 'undone' at the the end- as my virtual series Stargate: Ragnarok will have to be completely changed- the whole premise rests on the Asgard.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X