Two episodes left to fight the Ori? is it enough?! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SBacklin View Post
    That is what I have complained about ever since they mentioned the fact that they were "taking the show in a new direction'. You can't take 8 years to wipe out the Goa'uld and then only take 2 years to wipe out an enemy infinitely more powerful than the Goa'uld by comparison. However, since they did start the Ori storyline and the show is ending, I want to see an end to the storyline and the Ori defeated.
    It makes no sense to complain about it. What has the power of the enemy really got to do with how long they take to defeat? You only have to look at real life wars to see how one doesn't really have that much to do with the other.

Comment

People forget that the Goa'uld and Replicators were taken down in just two episodes. The Ori will be defeated in a two-hour movie. Really, what is the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        well, there's a chance...it would be nice to have a similar ending like in Babylon 5(Vorlons and Shadows).The Ori are so great enemy and they don't deserve to be destroyed
        Agree but that would mean that if the movies don't do well (I don't foresee that) then it would translate onto SGA and that is a bad idea.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
        X