No announcement yet.

First Energy Weapon (bounty spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see i thought he died too, the previous page they were saying it looked like a stun weapon because the body wasnt smoking. From what i saw the guy flew back and no stun weapn we've come across can do that. (zats, wraith stunners, ronon's gun, and the asuran pistol just seem to drop you with minimal kinetic energy, the X699 seemed to dish out a lot of that)
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

It seemed like more than a stun gun to me. I thought the guy was dead. Regardless, it would be nice to have an energy based cannon to fight the Wraith. I'm sure they are no match for an Ori battleship with shields, but at least against a Hive it could do damage. The reason missiles don't work against Hive ships is because they are usually intercepted before they get there. Energy weapons probably travel a lot faster and would have a much greater chance of getting there. It's also possible that the reason the energy blast didn't appear to cause a lot of damage is beacuse of the power source. It's possible that it needs a much greater power source (multiple naquadah generators tied into the cannon) for it to work on a ship. At the very least it causes concussive damage, which may break through the hull of a Wraith ship with the right amount of power causing damage to the Hives.

Comment

to bad they did not give out anymore details on the Baby!

Comment

Working...
        X