Shots of Bad Guys (Next Episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
    With the exception of the second half of M&MM (IMO) Gero's had a winning streak of episodes this year, so I'm allowing my expectations to remain high on this one
    Bad Guys was written by Martin? I didn't know that - my hopes for this episode have just gone up. The episode does actually sound quite neat. The original idea came from Ben Browder, so bringing new cast members in does help with originality.
    Originally posted by Dr,jackson
    I mean danny whump haven't sene that in a while
    What about the end of 'The Quest II', where he gets launched out of the cave?

Comment

It's great to see that SG-1 will have episodes that are not completely Ori-dominated as the show winds down (despite how anxious I am to see the Ori-plot follow through).

Moreover, thanks for posting that clip. I actually hadn't seen it at all. Nice to hear some of the cast members' thoughts.

Like Chris Judge alluded to, at least we can look forward to at least 2 films (maybe more) and some degree of crossover with Atlantis (especially Amanda Tapping for a year -- which could be either excellent or a bit distressing depending on how it is used). Hell, we still have no idea what the third series they are developing will look like.

Hell, aspects of SG-1's season 9 were suppoed to be a new series called "Stargate Command" right? And in many ways, Season 8 was more or less the end of SG-1, and maybe that is why the cancellation hurt so bad. It was almost like a new series that only got two seasons -- but I think they did an amazing job with what little time they have had to run through new characters and new villains (and even leave some time for stand-alone episodes).

As long as the Stargate franchise continues, I'll be happy.
      Last edited by dubya83; 10 February 2007, 01:22 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
        Looks like another great episode. Such a shame Stargate is almost at an end...what were they thinking?
        *sniff* only five episodes left *sniff* Damn you Scifi.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          *sniff* only five episodes left *sniff* Damn you Scifi.
          I know, I know. It's so hard to believe...perhaps if we all buy the movie dvd's and get all our family and friends to buy them as well someone, somewhere will realise what a terrible mistake they made. This show was not ready to die, nowhere close, they could have gone on for years yet with wonderful stuff like this. When I think of some of the dross we get on the telly these days it makes me want to cry.
          sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
            I know, I know. It's so hard to believe...perhaps if we all buy the movie dvd's and get all our family and friends to buy them as well someone, somewhere will realise what a terrible mistake they made. This show was not ready to die, nowhere close, they could have gone on for years yet with wonderful stuff like this. When I think of some of the dross we get on the telly these days it makes me want to cry.
            I know how you feel.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
            X