No announcement yet.

Possible "Shroud" mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought gate travel was only one way, meaning you can only go thru the gate used to dial the connection. I don't reacall anyone ever walking thru a gate that was on the recieving end of the connection.

The MW supergate was connected to the Pegasus galaxy. When they shut it off Daniel dialed the Ori suprgate with his wicked mind powers.

Comment

Originally posted by dispader View Post
      I thought gate travel was only one way, meaning you can only go thru the gate used to dial the connection. I don't reacall anyone ever walking thru a gate that was on the recieving end of the connection.

The MW supergate was connected to the Pegasus galaxy. When they shut it off Daniel dialed the Ori suprgate with his wicked mind powers.
      I agree.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by dispader View Post

Yes, you're right. I just looked at my previous post and should have been more clear *blames it on fatigue*, when I said "connected to the SuG in the Ori Galaxy" I meant originally, when they sent the ships through in S9. But you are correct, in The Shroud, our SuG was connected to a SG in the Pegasus galaxy very close to a black hole.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X