Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my complaint with episode 12 (spoiilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys please stop making fun of people for bad spelling or bad grammar, seriously. You don't know anything about them.
    Unless the spelling is truly horrendous to the point of total incapability of understanding please stop mocking them.

Seriously.

Comment

we aren't just mocking him for his grammar (which i admit is wrong seeing as this isn't an english speakers only site) what i'm trying to say that he shouldn't be bad mouthing an episode when he obviously doesn't grasp the plot.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by swallov.gullet View Post
        Okay. The story is like this: They get a destress call from a bacvkwater village in som remopte jaffa village. Cool enough. Noen of these have a taoo in they`re forehead.Then the SG1 arrives and they tries to hide the entire village by using the devcce that makes things out of fase. And that in itself means that they are in abither dimention, which in itself angain means it it not visible. That`s most of the episode.

Episode 12 of seson 10 of the SG1 was the worst episode ever. Would really SGC send they`re top team, the SG1, to clear up some small sjingamajig, when Dr Daniel Jackson is captured by the ..O...something. Oray, or Ohray Perhaps?They would use a lot of they`re sesources to track him down, and get him back.This i sa very unrealistic episode.

Character develpoment is a quite important thing to get in each and every episode.If not, they are stagnated and complitely out of fase. And that`s not a good thing. Unless your name s Tealc, and haven`t made a single facial expreccion since episode 2, season 2. Which I can remember quite clearly, with the snake in his stomach and all.

Have you been watching the past 10 YEARS of StarGate SG1????

Thats what SG1 does everytime! They go off to another planet to help people from a relatively poor and backwater village, with a problem usually involving enemies they have to fight in some way. Thats what they do!
        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General View Post

Thats what SG1 does everytime! They go off to another planet to help people from a relatively poor and backwater village, with a problem usually involving enemies they have to fight in some way. Thats what they do!
          Indeed!
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Yep gotta agree with that.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Agree with that

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

agreed
                sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

You've all done such a wonderful job, anything I have to add would just be overkill. I thought Line in The Sand (aka episode "12 of season 10) was a great one. So I just have one more thing to add:

(spoilers for size)
                  Spoiler:

I'm just sayin'.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGirl422 View Post
                    You've all done such a wonderful job, anything I have to add would just be overkill. I thought Line in The Sand (aka episode "12 of season 10) was a great one. So I just have one more thing to add:

(spoilers for size)
                    Spoiler:

I'm just sayin'.

LOL love it. Green for you!
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                    X