O'Neill and "Unending"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
    P-90_177: The problem is that it didn't end in grace. They dwelled on it and it "culminated" into "Threads" where she realized that she didn't really love Pete and tried to pursue a relationship with Jack (though it failed miserably).
    Where did you get that ? TPTB were never specific about any of that ?
    Spoilers for "TRNT"
    Spoiler:

TPTB kept DSD/Hammond's appearance very secret

Do you think they might keep RDA's appearance secret as well; something like George Clooney's last appearance on "E.R." ?

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
      Where did you get that ? TPTB were never specific about any of that ?
      Spoilers for "TRNT"
      Spoiler:

TPTB kept DSD/Hammond's appearance very secret

Do you think they might keep RDA's appearance secret as well; something like George Clooney's last appearance on "E.R." ?

I would very much doubt it. JM categorically said in his blog that RDA was not in Unending, so unless he is not telling the truth...

I think some people thought he might be because he happened to be in Vancouver around the time they were filming the finale.

I would like them to stay away from ship altogether, I'm hoping there won't be any S/J references but I fear they will do something with Daniel/Vala here. I'm not a fan of the Daniel/Vala interaction for me they're like a couple of kids and IMO can't think of a more mismatched couple.

The spoilers for this don't make me look forward to this ep, I might be wrong, but it just sounds like a waste for the last ever ep.

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I'm content with the fact that O'Neill will be in "The Shroud". It should provide a nice last appearance by him on SG-1. Him probably not being in "Unending" is kind of sad to me, but, the show has moved on. So, it may be fitting.
        Agree. I'm not too sad he's not in unending I think Shroud will be fitting enough.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

well, as an s/j shipper, i was really hoping jack would be in THE LAST EP OF SG1 THE SERIES. not just for the ship, but because rda/jack was a VEEEEERY important person to the success and flavor of the show.

as an s/j shipper, i can hope the s/j relay gets resolved in one of the movies. i'll even hope for something on atlantis, when sam joins.

~hopelessly devoted to sam/jack! ~

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Well this is the end and to be honest i love SG1 but hated what it turned into so
            if RD is there or not its the end of 1 of the best scifi shows off all time

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              well, as an s/j shipper, i was really hoping jack would be in THE LAST EP OF SG1 THE SERIES. not just for the ship, but because rda/jack was a VEEEEERY important person to the success and flavor of the show.

as an s/j shipper, i can hope the s/j relay gets resolved in one of the movies. i'll even hope for something on atlantis, when sam joins.

~hopelessly devoted to sam/jack! ~

sally
              As am I and I hope it gets resolved somehow. I want to see them married and little Sam and little Jack.

Comment

They could suprise us, RDA just happened to be in Vancouver doing a show when they filmed Unending
                Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

It be nice see him more as 5 eps.
                  Fabiano Klug
                  O'neill say: I don't care.
                  Stargate Brasil

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                    They could suprise us, RDA just happened to be in Vancouver doing a show when they filmed Unending
                    It's already been confirmed that RDA is not in "Unending."

Comment

I don't see how they can have the series finale without O'Neill, and do justice to all the characters for the last ten years.

I'm a Sam/Jack shipper because that's what they presented to us, and drew us in for years. In Threads it really came together. Mobeius was just a joke. Why can't we see our Sam and Jack actually have a romance? What's wrong with that? I just don't get it. In 200 when they showed that "wedding", and they had the creator of the show say, "yeah if we want to torture the audience on purpose", why in the world would they think that would be torturing the audience? Many people in the audience would have seen a real wedding as the natural course of things. Even if RDA left, Sam could be there on the show, married to Jack, and go on as she was anyway. They didn't write in another relationship for her, so what's so wrong about her being married to him?

Either way, forget the ship. Jack was the center piece of the show, if it doesn't end with him in it, it wouldn't be a fitting ending for the "team". He's an integral part of the team. It just isn't right.
                      SG1_Jag Fan

Comment

Relax! You need to realise that RDA simply isn't part of the show anymore. He signed a contract to appear in five Stargate episodes this year: 2 SG-1, 3 Atlantis. They got him back for "200," but not the series finale, because they thought they were returning for Season 11 at the time. RDA not appearing in the series finale all boils down to contracts. You may not like it, but that's showbiz for you.

RDA returns for "200" and "The Shroud" in the final season. Isn't that good enough? Besides, "Unending" won't be the final SG-1 adventure. We'll see two SG-1 movies later this year, and RDA is in talks to appear in them. Weather he'll appear in one, both, or neither remains to be seen. Try to be optimistic! I'm hoping he'll have a cameo in the first movie and star in the second one.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                          Relax! You need to realise that RDA simply isn't part of the show anymore. He signed a contract to appear in five Stargate episodes this year: 2 SG-1, 3 Atlantis. They got him back for "200," but not the series finale, because they thought they were returning for Season 11 at the time. RDA not appearing in the series finale all boils down to contracts. You may not like it, but that's showbiz for you.

RDA returns for "200" and "The Shroud" in the final season. Isn't that good enough? Besides, "Unending" won't be the final SG-1 adventure. We'll see two SG-1 movies later this year, and RDA is in talks to appear in them. Weather he'll appear in one, both, or neither remains to be seen. Try to be optimistic! I'm hoping he'll have a cameo in the first movie and star in the second one.
                          As much as I will hate myself for saying this I agree. I will dearly miss Jack in the finale but I still feel it will be fitting with/without Jack. I too hope he comes back for the movies.

Comment

well put that would be cool is RDA was in the final. I mean the show is over he was a big part of it. The writers should just say F**** it all and go nuts like in 200 which was one of my favorite episodes. Since RDA might not be in any of the movies but hope he is one of them. The second one it deals with the goul'd and o'neill "likes" them so much. but they did in
                            Spoiler:
                            the road not taken i was shocked to see DSD and they could do it again with RDA in Unending.
                            Oh yea bring back thor. and = drinking buddies.
                            Attached Files

Comment

"Unending" has already been made. RDA's not in the episode. Now, that's obviously a bad thing for RDA/O'Neill fans. Whut can I say? We don't always get whut we want. RDA's final episode of SG-1 will be 10-14 "The Shroud." Instead of complaining about him not being in the finale, why not be happy with "200" and "The Shroud?"

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                                "Unending" has already been made. RDA's not in the episode. Now, that's obviously a bad thing for RDA/O'Neill fans. Whut can I say? We don't always get whut we want. RDA's final episode of SG-1 will be 10-14 "The Shroud." Instead of complaining about him not being in the finale, why not be happy with "200" and "The Shroud?"
                                That's fine by me though it still would have been nice but things just didnt work out. IMO Shroud will be one of RDA's finest episodes and then we can get everything we want from Jack in the movies (I hope).

Comment

Working...
                                X