No announcement yet.

Quest 2 American Release date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sci Fi is running SG-1 teasers right now during commercial break. It started last Sunday with Dresden Files and BSG premiere. And to confirmed indeed April 6 marks the return of Stargates second half. NO SGA ads however. Sighs... stupid channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      I think it is.
      Yes, a VERY good friday.

Comment

Ok I gave into the suspence! You tube won. I couldn't handle it. It's stupid tha it take forever for the US to air it. Even the episode after quest pt.2 is on there. But I'm not going to watch that becasue ill have nothing to look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by englishbloke View Post
          Ok I gave into the suspence! You tube won. I couldn't handle it. It's stupid tha it take forever for the US to air it. Even the episode after quest pt.2 is on there. But I'm not going to watch that becasue ill have nothing to look forward to.
          I gave up too and havee seen SGA through Submersion and SG-1 through Road Not Taken trust me you have alot to look forward too.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Adria View Post
            me neither but i'm all caught up on all but 2 SGA episode (which I haven't watch due to bad reviews)

but other wise America is missing a lot
            Which ones?
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
            X