Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Characters in Line in the Sand (Spoilers for Line in the Sand within)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    I just wonder will Adria kill Tomin or leave him alive?
    Leave him alive and kill him in front of Vala.

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
    Stargate is one of very few TV shows where even the extras have to fit the stereotype of Hot Chick.

I can point out tons of American TV shows I've watched through the years that have extras and (many) guest stars who aren't Hot Chicks.
    Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Such as?

No really, I'm curious. And most of the "hot chick extras" IMHO are only "passable" (I hated writing that).
    Huh...yeah, I'm wondering about that too. If you want to see "normal" people, watch British TV. "Lost"'s guest characters, especially if they're paired up with Jack/Kate/Sawyer, are usually hot. Everyone on "Grey's Anatomy" is hot, as are a lot of the guest stars, again, especially the younger ones. Chris O'Donnell who played Meredith's love interest, for one, the actress who was brought in to play Callie (ended up staying), the guy who played the dying Denny...please! That show is a hotbed of hotness.

All the women on Battlestar Galactica are hot, so hot that I wonder why there are no hot male cylons. Or that many hot males. I'd say they at least have the same "hot" quotient as SG1...Lucy Lawless played a guest role bigger than Morena Baccarin's. And on BSG, they really pour on the sex with all the making out and nakedness that you do not see on SG1...ever. (except the pilot ep).

"24"...? The women there were mostly good looking and when they weren't, it was a bit of a joke on purpose (Chloe) and even she's gotten a make-over this season. Didn't matter what their age, they were good looking women.

The O.C. Ugly Betty. Desperate Housewives. Without a Trace. CSI...I don't know...

Hot people abound on American (and apparently Canadian) television so I don't see what the deal is with SG1 having some too. Heck, I'm just glad that the characters are all played by actors over 30 and portraying characters in their 30s.
    Last edited by esoap524; 24 January 2007, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524 View Post
      Leave him alive and kill him in front of Vala.

Oh now that would be down right cruel and really piss Vala off.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Oh now that would be down right cruel and really piss Vala off.
        Definitely it would! And give some real angsty undercurrents to the storyline. I love that kind of stuff.

Comment

Definitely it would! And give some real angsty undercurrents to the storyline. I love that kind of stuff.
          Me too. I'd love a showdown between Vala and Adria! And make it as epic as Luke/Vader!

Comment

Me too. I'd love a showdown between Vala and Adria! And make it as epic as Luke/Vader!
            I think Vala deserves a show down to finally bring her to "adult-hood" so to speak. In other words, further her growth. We've seen some change, loyalties to people other than herself, attempts to do right. This could be that resounding "redemptive" moment.

Comment

I think Vala deserves a show down to finally bring her to "adult-hood" so to speak. In other words, further her growth. We've seen some change, loyalties to people other than herself, attempts to do right. This could be that resounding "redemptive" moment.
              Yes it would. It would be the final "stepping stone" as it were. I hope we get to see something like this in the final eps or movie.

Comment

How close to adult-hood can someone come who was host to a Goa'uld and had a rough live for many years? Who is mother to the main voice of the Ori in this Galaxy?
                I guess very close.

Vala has many faces which she shows when she wants and I guess especially her manner to see the fun and being not so serious in some situations was the result of the time as a host. Maybe after losing all this time, after having to watch all the horrors Quetesh did with her body she wanted something back. I'm sure it's her protection to keep going, especially after Memento Mori when we saw maybe a glimpse of Vala before she became a host.
                That's all folks.

Comment

I loved Amanda's acting in this one. OMG when she was wounded you could actually see the pain in her eyes, excellent. I'm so proud to be a fan...
                  I liked the Cam/Sam scenes too, very touching. I'm sorry I'm not really into Vala, love her character and her wittiness, but I kinda feel it as if though she is a threat for sam. another woman and all.... sorry for all the vala fans
                  : Now you, you I would listen to if you were reading a phonebook.
                  Geeky : Oh brother...
                  : See I love this whole sexy librarian thing...

Supporting Samantha Carter as leader of Atlantis

Comment

Working...
                  X