Two thoughts about "The Quest Part 2"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Man, I sooo can't wait to see that scene for myself. Come on, April. Hurry up, already.
    I have my hands on a time jumper who wants dibs?!
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      That's not my point. My point is that having Carter (of all people) punch Ba'al (a Goa'uld with super human strength) to the floor is just stupid. If anything like that happened a few seasons back, the Goa'uld in question would just laugh, then throw her a few feet or something...
      It's not like they haven't shown Goa'uld being man-handled around before. Teal'c restraining Klorel in the S1 finale/S2 opener, Jack throwing Hathor into the cryo pool thing in S3 opener, Nirrti being dragged into the room in Fair game?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
        It's not like they haven't shown Goa'uld being man-handled around before. Teal'c restraining Klorel in the S1 finale/S2 opener, Jack throwing Hathor into the cryo pool thing in S3 opener, Nirrti being dragged into the room in Fair game?
        All great points.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          I thought it was retarded. Just the writers sucking up to the fans by putting something ridiculous in that they thought a few people would like...
          Sam obviously has some serious, extensive military training and has been proving it for over 10 seasons now. There is no reason why she can't do that to someone who was not expecting it, or even a goa'uld who was. I loved it. And so what if they were playing to the female audience? If so then, 1) its about time and 2) it necessary sometime to ensure the francise stays profitable. We all would love to think they do because they are passionate, but with a franchise so large as this, its obviously fueled by money.

Anyways, a lot has happened and continues to happen this season. It is obvious the movies will resolve alot of the questions that have been posted on the forums as of late. There is no way everything will get resolved in 9 episodes.

sigpic
          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

One question, if SG-1 DID go back in time, and if they really were the knights of the round table which is why *cough* recognised them... why would they change their names? Although, perhaps they go back in time to rebuild the Sangraal at a time when the Ori can't interfere.. ?

Comment

Originally posted by Zepro View Post
              One question, if SG-1 DID go back in time, and if they really were the knights of the round table which is why *cough* recognised them... why would they change their names? Although, perhaps they go back in time to rebuild the Sangraal at a time when the Ori can't interfere.. ?
              well, it could have disastrous repercussions in the timeline, if daniel reads up on the legend in some alt. timeline and realises that the names of the nights of the round table are actually his and the rest of SG1, what would happen?

Comment

Exactly also I suspect that why merlin shut up about calling them the knights name, but with daniel having memories of merlin inside of is head I am sure he would of told carter and guy that they are the knights of the round table, knowing he might forget the involve.

But I suspect that Daniel still have the knowledge to construct the weapon and more I am going to take a guest and say that merlin unlock all the knowledge that oma hidden away.

I though sam hitting Baal down to the ground was a bit over the top, not only that but it would of been better entertainment to see Baal respond in some more than a smirk.

And that was probably not the real baal he would never leave for such a dangerous mission, he probably of sent one of his clones to receive the weapon, they all probably have extensive mind manipulation preventing them for disobeying his order, in fact I say we have not seen the real baal since the end of season eight.

Comment

Working...
                X