Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate SG-1 Season 10 & Atlantis Season 3 Part 2 Starts in UK from 2nd week in Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

{Mod SNip}
    Well I am from the UK and have skyone so i will be watching it on Tuesday.
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 04 January 2007, 09:31 PM.
    sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

The only thing that matters is that the UK is going to see Stargate SG-1 1st and everyone will be seeing it after us.

Comment

It is diffrent with Doctor Who cos it is English and Stargate SG-1 is not. Doctor who is on BBC1 so everyone see's it and Stargate SG-1 is on Sky One, also lots more people in the UK watch Doctor Who than Stargate SG-1
        {Mod SNip}
        Last edited by TameFarrar; 04 January 2007, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Ok Folks for the what 80 millionth time... Download discussions are FORBIDDEN period.... What part of this do you all not get?

Realizing that this sort of thing does go on within the Internet GW has taken a *No Tolerance* stand-point on this discussion... The only ones we allow are about LEGAL downloads OR discussing the pros and cons of it in the HYPOTHEOTICAL.

Darren is pretty clear about this...the numerous Mod posts have been pretty clear as well as all of the *Stickied Thread* stating this.

so stop already, those of you that have been around for a while know better and for you that are new, take a minute and become familiar with some of the posting dos and don'ts.

Thank You
          TameFarrar
          GateWorld Moderator
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

It's looking more and more like Canada will be getting the second half of SG-1 when the USA does. But then I do have season 1-8 on DVD to keep me busy.
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
            X