Baals Jaffa in The Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Obviously the path they took aren't part of the dilation field, so moving air can move down said path and cover up the tracks.

Or it might've rained, who knows.
    Exactly who knows what could have happend.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      Obviously the path they took aren't part of the dilation field, so moving air can move down said path and cover up the tracks.

Or it might've rained, who knows.
      Wind? In there? It would have had to have been awfully strong..... Point is there should have been some noticable disturbences in the sand- considering it was Ba'al and his Jaffa, who all wear clunky boots. Not to mention a distinct rut from anyone else who had attempted the Quest- surely not everyone was so stupid as to get caught in the field.

Comment

Ah, but how many would attempt the dangerous quest anyway?

Besides, I'm sure Merlin figured out some process by which late-arrivals can't just follow the footsteps of another.

Comment

They fell into a giant endless plot hole.
          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
            They fell into a giant endless plot hole.
            Darn it that thing is huge. I think it will eventually grow to devour the entirety of the stargate universe!

Comment

Working...
            X