Countdown for The Quest Pt2 (UK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ljsevern View Post
    EDIT: ive just realised that i have an exam retake the next day. but STARGATE > MATHEMATICS C2 (tis easy anyway!)
    Ive got that exam too!!! And after that ive got battlestar galactica too! Crud. But who cares because... I hope
    Originally posted by farcue
    "You're the last man alive John"
    "What about tayla?"
    "Shes dead."
    "What about ronan?"
    "He's dead, they're all dead."
    "Not Carter?"
    "Gordon bennet, they're dead john, john they're dead, they are dead."
    "Are you trying to tell me everyones dead?"

Comment

Can't wait!
      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Guys, It's come to our attention that some folks are posting links to a sky one site that's for the press only. Those are the links that have been snipped out of this thread.

I've been contacted by them and they don't want these links posted here. The site is for members of the press only.

Please do not post these links here in the future.

thanks
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWKYZerocool View Post
          4 days left.
          Tuesday's going to be here faster than you can say "Sci-Fi Channel," and I'll be able to watch it Tuesday or Wednesday Afternoon, and then I'm going to watch it in April when it airs on Sci-Fi.
          sigpic

Comment

only 3 days left.
            sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

only 3 days left.
              Awesome. The long wait is almost over
              Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Its nearly here only 2 days left.

Comment

just thought id let you know that if you have sky anytime on your pc you download now on ppv

Comment

Originally posted by chrishigh View Post
                    just thought id let you know that if you have sky anytime on your pc you download now on ppv
                    Thanks for the info, I can't get Sky anytime as I am now with Sky, but i'm going to wait until Tuesday, so I can watch it on my big tv.
                    Last edited by IWKYZerocool; 07 January 2007, 02:43 AM.

Comment

not long now
                      sigpic
                      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                      Metal gear fan

Comment

From where i am in the good old UK, (hehehehehehehe you poor americans/canadians) there is 2 days left (not including today), and i have my good old VCR to hand to record the ep.

If anyone's interested, heres the synopsis for Quest part 2 from sky one:

Spoiler:
                        "After discovering the frozen body of Merlin, the SG-1 team works to help him build the sangraal before Adria and her Ori army can track them."

I just have to say, How lazy of Merlin!?!

He has the audacity to snooze in his little cave without even makiing the treasure?!?!?!?

Its like saying : well done, you won a million pounds/dollars/shishta. Im sorry but we dont have the money with us, but if you help us, we can raise the money together and let you live happily ever after....
                        O'Neil: Sorry, i was just finishing up on a lovely brunch!
                        Baal: Impudence
                        O'Neil:No, Tuna!

Comment

Its nearly here only 2 days left.
                          wroung wroung not 2days left. its 2 days and 7hour's get it right

Originally posted by chrishigh View Post
                          and you can only get that from the UK and it would take hour's of it releasing to download. and i think you have to buy because of copy right or summat

Comment

Originally posted by Da Vikster the Ori View Post
                            From where i am in the good old UK, (hehehehehehehe you poor americans/canadians) there is 2 days left (not including today), and i have my good old VCR to hand to record the ep.

If anyone's interested, heres the synopsis for Quest part 2 from sky one:

Spoiler:
                            "After discovering the frozen body of Merlin, the SG-1 team works to help him build the sangraal before Adria and her Ori army can track them."

I just have to say, How lazy of Merlin!?!

He has the audacity to snooze in his little cave without even makiing the treasure?!?!?!?

Its like saying : well done, you won a million pounds/dollars/shishta. Im sorry but we dont have the money with us, but if you help us, we can raise the money together and let you live happily ever after....
                            Damn you BRITS! Just kidding. Still us americans have our ways!
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

yes on tomorrow only 1 day and 10 hours to go.

Comment

Can't Wait.
                                Originally posted by G.B Shaw
                                Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
                                Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
                                Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
                                You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
                                Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
                                One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
                                You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
                                The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
                                www.7-scales.co.uk
                                http://twitter.com/7Scales

Comment

Working...
                                X