Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's happened to Adria?

Comment

Oh shes chasing them becauase Morgan wouldnt let her go with the others, jsut like she couldnt use her powers...OMG! I think this might be one of the only episode i ever review!
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
        READ AT OWN RISK, MORE TO FOLLOW.
        sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

READ AT OWN RISK, MORE TO FOLLOW.

Spoiler:
          she did not get beamed up with the rest as she is Ori, they found merlin frozen, when we unfreezed him he started work on the sangal, but he could not complete it as his body was dying so transfered his mind into the device, then Daniel put his head in it and is finishing the weapon off

Comment

What's going on? What's going on? What's going on?
            Well it's a break at the minute but if you want to know what's happened so far:

Spoiler:
            The Dragon (which Vala dubbed Darrel) attacked the team and chased them outside. After various failed attempts to kill it, Daniel realises that the "Guardian's name" refers to Morgan le Fey and not the Dragon and so saying her name in Ancient destroys it.

They then try to take the Sangraal but it's still a hologram however, when they touch it, an obelisk transports everyone except Adria through the gate to another planet. They are in a cave where they encounter the frozen body of Merlin. Vala accidentally defrosts him and Daniel deduces that the Sangraal was destroyed by Morgan and so must be rebuilt. Merlin begins to use an Ancient library download thing to do just that.

Every so often there is a flash and the team discovers that the gate and the obelisk is randomly sending them to different planets with identical caves. Whilst Baal, Teal'c and Sam try to reprogram the gate to get them home, Merlin continues to build the weapon. When Merlin becomes too weak he stores his mind in the Library and then dies. When Daniel tries to use it, the memories of Merlin are transported into him and he continues to build it.

Back on the original planet, Adria destroys the village and then uses the DHD to find which planet SG-1 and Baal were sent to. Each planet she comes to, she is able to work out the next one quicker and so is slowly catching up with them. Meanwhile, Sam works out it's not the DHD that is reprogramming the gate to send them to each planet, but the obelisk. She and Baal get into a fight but finally he agrees to help her with the reprogramming. Daniel is getting closer to completing the weapon but Merlin's mind is slowly taking over completely.

...and the rest is yet to come.

Okay, the final part:

Spoiler:
            Daniel is still not finished when Adria catches up. Everyone but Daniel takes on the soldiers of the Ori as they pour through the gate and in the fire fight, Baal is killed. Adria remains on the previous planet so the obelisk transports her straight into the chamber. Daniel uses his new ancient powers to kill all the soldiers but the result of which means he is too weak to stop Adria who drags him away from the half finished weapon. Sam is finally able to dial out and everyone rushes through the gate except for Daniel who recovers enough strength to stop her from killing SG-1 as they escape but he is left behind.

Back on Earth, the team tries to work out which planet they came from so they can go and save Daniel. Vala is very upset that they cannot find it but Mitchell assures her that with Daniel's knowledge of the Ancients, Adria will not kill him. Adria has in fact taken Daniel aboard one of her ships and tells him something like "we have a lot of work ahead of us" or something to that effect...
            Last edited by DavetheAvatar; 09 January 2007, 12:09 PM.
            It'll never fit in there you know...

Comment

OMG I loved this episode, will a mod open the episdoe discussion thread grr!
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

holy crap, what an ending
                dont worry for those who havent seen it, i wont say anything
                just wow, best ending to an episode ever

Comment

Just saw Quest part 2 !
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:
                  President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                  President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                  Forum Charmer
                  Forum Ambassador
                  Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                  VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                  VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

now that was def worth watching, loved the end when
                    Spoiler:
                    Adria turned up and threw Daniel out and Daniel protecting the team, oh yes the best bit when Sam punched Baal, that was brilliant

Comment

Great episode. can't wait for the next one.

Comment

OMG! what an episode well worth the wait, this has to rival Pegasus Project.
                        STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
                        legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

Yikes that was a brilliant ep, had everything and more.

Comment

Loved it! Stargate as it should be.. and.. Go Sam!!

Comment

This has beaten all the other episodes, this one is the best one.

Comment

That was outstanding.

Spoiler:
                                I loved Teal's one-liners... suggesting "Puff" as the name of the dragon, about how Baal being able to talk again was "another reason to mourn his (Merlin) passing"

My favourite bit was when Sam punched Baal! i jumped up cheering!!!!!

I also, absolutely LOVED the scene with Daniel & Adria when they were fighting with their energy forces. Outstanding acting by Michael and i loved the interaction between Vala & Daniel!

This was an outstanding opening to the second season!
                                Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                                Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                                Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Working...
                                X