I cant believe I have to wait 3 weeks for Quest part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
    If I was to get DirectTV with the international programming options, I could then watch the new episodes of SG-1!
    How do you have that in your directv programming option?
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Juice View Post
      Lol, Im just trying to wind up the yanks.
      Gee, how nice of you. Waiting until April for us is going to freaking blow sooo bad.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Gee, how nice of you. Waiting until April for us is going to freaking blow sooo bad.
        *pats, pats*
        Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
        Yes, I am!
        sigpic
        Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
        Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

How will I cope, Sky One is a disgrace for making us fans wait this long.
          They're not morons. A lot of people will be busy during the Christmas holidays. If they air episodes during this time, they'll lose a lot of viewers for those episodes.

I've been waiting for "The Quest (part II)" since September.

Comment

I prefer not to be called a yank, American will do just fine that you very much. Would you like it if you got called a brit everywhere you went?

"Their victims knew no peace until the Ori came and whispered to them"Sleep for the end draws near"and on that day all will rejoice when the Ori come and lay them low. "

Comment

How will I cope, Sky One is a disgrace for making us fans wait this long.
              How nice of you...very thoughtful...knowing that we are waiting a total of 7 months for the rest of the show to air. Very kind--merry christmas and I hope you get a stocking full of coal.
              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Øsiris øf the Øri View Post
                I prefer not to be called a yank, American will do just fine that you very much. Would you like it if you got called a brit everywhere you went?
                Did anyone call you a yank?

Comment

Originally posted by Øsiris øf the Øri View Post
                  actually, it should be 'pom' rather than 'brit'. Usually with a 'bloody' in front of it

Comment

16 days til The Quest part 2 airs in UK.
                    sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by IWKYZerocool View Post
                      16 days til The Quest part 2 airs in UK.
                      I'm jealous!

Try waiting months for airdate in US .
                      Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                      Quint Studer

Comment

If SkyOne is a disgrace for making the fans wait 3 weeks for Part 2 then what do you say of Sci-Fi channel, oh sorry i meant the Fi channel seeing as they are kicking out Science based shows and bringing in Wrestling, ******s!
                        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

3 weeks isnt that long so dont worry it will be over be for you know it

Comment

Originally posted by Dromag67 View Post
                            Mabey the Sci-Fi channel is going to advertise as little as possible and air them as late as possible to make the ratings for both shows really bad, when everyone ends up downloading the 2nd half.

So then they can yell at everyone "Ha ha we were right in canceling them!"

Its all a conspiracy.

Either way, congrats to people in the UK.

lmao - I just about sprayed the computer w/ coffee lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
                              If SkyOne is a disgrace for making the fans wait 3 weeks for Part 2 then what do you say of Sci-Fi channel, oh sorry i meant the Fi channel seeing as they are kicking out Science based shows and bringing in Wrestling, ******s!
                              I'll just mooch off of the British and Canadians by watching the epsiodes once they're uploaded onto Youtube. When it's April, I'll just watch the episodes in better quality.
                              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

What was the reason Sci-Fi have held back the second half of both shows then? Im in the UK so thankfully i'll be able to watch on Sky One but I do feel for all you lot in the US.

Comment

Working...
                                X