Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I foresee "The Shroud" being RDA's final episode of SG-1. If he had filmed the series finale, we would know about it by now. This is GateWorld for cry'n out loud where secrets don't exist. However, I do expect him to have a large role in the SG-1 movies. Not necessarilly the star, but a large role none the less.

Comment

While I love RDA & Jack he has no business being part of the conclusion of the Ori story line. It did not bother me with Jack being in The Return because he has fought those type of bad guys before so his experience was needed & it fit. Now the time travel movie the 2nd movie it would be nice to see Jack be a big part of it. But the episode that
      Spoiler:
      SG-1 sees Daniel as a Prior
      requires Jack to be in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
        While I love RDA & Jack he has no business being part of the conclusion of the Ori story line. It did not bother me with Jack being in The Return because he has fought those type of bad guys before so his experience was needed & it fit. Now the time travel movie the 2nd movie it would be nice to see Jack be a big part of it. But the episode that
        Spoiler:
        SG-1 sees Daniel as a Prior
        requires Jack to be in it.
        Agree. it would be nice though just b/c he has beeen a huge part of this from the begining but only if it's not forced.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by lunarleviathan View Post
          I expect RDA to be in the series finale, even for just a few moments. The fact he is contracted for 5 episodes makes no difference. It's important and symbolic to give a nod back to what made the show run for so long in the series finale, I'll be shocked if he doesn't make an appearence.
          Seasons 9 and 10 actually have almost nothing in common with RDA's years, season 9 was supposed to be the first season of the new show, remember? And RDA LEFT the show after season 8. Brad Wright said in the interview for TV Guide some time ago (already after cancellation) that the last episode of season 10 will be SEASON finale, not SERIES finale. Personally I don't want RDA on it. He doesn't belong to this storyline.
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Except that if he had wanted to stay, he would have. Also, O'Neill is still part of SG universe. Yes, he shouldn't be forced in just for the sake of being there, but that doesn't mean he can't be part of the current story.
            I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
              I consider "200" to be a five-minute cameo, because I don't count the clips since they were imagined and didn't actually happen.

That's great news that O'Neill will have a large role in "The Shroud." WOO-HOO!

Starxgate, O'Neill will not be in the finale. If he is, it is an extremely well kept secret. Most likely, "The Shroud" will be O'Neill's final episode. Way back in Season 6, RDA said he'd love to do SG-1 movies. Let's hope he still wants to do them.
              He wants to be in the movies but at Avalon said TPTB haven't approached him for them and that nowadays his relation with TPTb is a "Scandinavian" (cold?) one
              Please write TPTB that we want to see him in the movies!!!

Brad Wright, Executive Producer
              Robert Cooper, Executive Producer
              The Bridge Studios
              2400 Boundary Road
              Burnaby, BC
              V5M 3Z3
              Canada

Telephone: 604.482.2000
              Fax: 604.482.2007

Email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                Actually you are incorrect. Unending was not written till after the news of cancellation. It has always been the series finale but I still think RDA will not be in it.
                The writing hadn't been finished, but they'd already planned what was going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                  Seasons 9 and 10 actually have almost nothing in common with RDA's years, season 9 was supposed to be the first season of the new show, remember? And RDA LEFT the show after season 8. Brad Wright said in the interview for TV Guide some time ago (already after cancellation) that the last episode of season 10 will be SEASON finale, not SERIES finale. Personally I don't want RDA on it. He doesn't belong to this storyline.
                  Personally I'd love to see RDA in the finale. After all
                  Spoiler:
                  They're travelling 20-40 years to the future and I'd like to see what becomes of Jack

But I doubt it will happen 'cause
                  Spoiler:
                  Mckay is in the episode and I think they'll go for Sam/Rodney thing for Season 4 Atlantis!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
                    He wants to be in the movies but at Avalon said TPTB haven't approached him for them and that nowadays his relation with TPTb is a "Scandinavian" (cold?) one
                    Please write TPTB that we want to see him in the movies!!!

Brad Wright, Executive Producer
                    Robert Cooper, Executive Producer
                    The Bridge Studios
                    2400 Boundary Road
                    Burnaby, BC
                    V5M 3Z3
                    Canada

Telephone: 604.482.2000
                    Fax: 604.482.2007

Email: [email protected]

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Jack has the ATA gene.
                      Maybe Ori attack Earth and we have to use the Ancient weapon in Antarctica or Merlin weapon requires the ATA gene in order to work.

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
                        Personally I'd love to see RDA in the finale. After all
                        Spoiler:
                        They're travelling 20-40 years to the future and I'd like to see what becomes of Jack

But I doubt it will happen 'cause
                        Spoiler:
                        Mckay is in the episode and I think they'll go for Sam/Rodney thing for Season 4 Atlantis!!!
                        Heres another idea.. this was from TV Guide's Dec 4-10 magazine
                        Spoiler:
                        There will be a touch of romance when two fan favorites finally lock lips. (Sorry, we're sworn to secrecy.)

also those asking about RDA 2n'd episode from TV Guide
                        Spoiler:
                        Team scholar Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks) disappears on a startling journey and Gen. Jack O'Neill (Richard Dean Anderson) is there to banter with old buddy Daniel when he returns

If you want the whole tadbit of information from the TV guide issue on Stargate and Atlantis let me know

Comment

Originally posted by sg1niner View Post
                          Heres another idea.. this was from TV Guide's Dec 4-10 magazine
                          Spoiler:
                          There will be a touch of romance when two fan favorites finally lock lips. (Sorry, we're sworn to secrecy.)
                          I'm pretty sure they're talking about
                          Spoiler:
                          Danny and Vala; you can read what Shanks said at the November Comic Con in Burbank here:

http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.co...rbank_06.shtml

Where he says
                          It's very much a bottle episode in itself, and you get to see how the characters evolve over the course of the rest of the show— without necessarily seeing. You get to see how they will be in the future. It doesn't resolve the Ori storyline, since that will be left to the DVD movies. He later added that they explore a bit of Daniel and Vala at the end of the season in the sense that you see how they might end up.

So...yeah.

Comment

Working...
                          X