So how do you feel about Sci Fi...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingomon View Post
    I don't like what they are doing. SCifi is not seeming like Scifi anymore. Like last night I Watched the Mummy and Mummy Returns (good Movies) but they are not Scifi.

As for my revenge for there screw up:

First- I send and Army of Hataks and have them Fire upon there building.

Second- Send the Replicators to destroy all there Equipment

Third- Send them to a Planet coverd with Wraith so they are forced to run all over the Planet.

And Finally Anubis will come with his Eye Weapon and Also Call In Darth Vader with the Death Star and Blow the Planet to Kingdom come!!!!
    HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
    Ah my type of revenege!
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

The only reason I watch the Scifi channel is for the stargates. I don't know why they cancelled it. A lot of people like the show.
      And if they cancelled stargate, I honestly don't see Atlantis going much further.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower View Post
        The only reason I watch the Scifi channel is for the stargates. I don't know why they cancelled it. A lot of people like the show.
        And if they cancelled stargate, I honestly don't see Atlantis going much further.
        *sigh* I hope you're wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingomon View Post
          I don't like what they are doing. SCifi is not seeming like Scifi anymore. Like last night I Watched the Mummy and Mummy Returns (good Movies) but they are not Scifi.

As for my revenge for there screw up:

First- I send and Army of Hataks and have them Fire upon there building.

Second- Send the Replicators to destroy all there Equipment

Third- Send them to a Planet coverd with Wraith so they are forced to run all over the Planet.

And Finally Anubis will come with his Eye Weapon and Also Call In Darth Vader with the Death Star and Blow the Planet to Kingdom come!!!!
          HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
          WoW, that would be so cool
          sigpic

Comment

http://www.reallifecomics.com/archive/061212.html
            "Oh, and PS...everything you guys do except for the Stargates, Battlestar, and Eureka sucks ass."
            Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
            Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
            -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity View Post
              "Oh, and PS...everything you guys do except for the Stargates, Battlestar, and Eureka sucks ass."
              LOL love it!

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity View Post
                Green.
                I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
                  Green.
                  Thank you!
                  Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                  Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                  -Audioslave

Comment

I only tuned into the SciFi channel when Stargate went to it. Then I got into Doctor Who, Eureka and BSG. But now taht the SciFi channel did SG-1 the way they did. I dought I will be watching anymore. A show doesn't have a life on the SciFi channe; and I watch shows to see the end and that is not what we get with SciFi. I am sorry, but two movies to close it up is something MGM is doing to bring us closure and not the SciFi Channels doing at all.
                    *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                    *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                    *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                    *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                    *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                    *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK View Post
                      I only tuned into the SciFi channel when Stargate went to it. Then I got into Doctor Who, Eureka and BSG. But now taht the SciFi channel did SG-1 the way they did. I dought I will be watching anymore. A show doesn't have a life on the SciFi channe; and I watch shows to see the end and that is not what we get with SciFi. I am sorry, but two movies to close it up is something MGM is doing to bring us closure and not the SciFi Channels doing at all.
                      Indeed. MGM is giving us fans what we want b/c skiffy screwed us over.

Comment

I think SciFi channel is shifting it's focus away from true SciFi in favor of more lucrative quasi SciFi stuff (ghost hunters and such) plus completely non-SciFi programming because they feel the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. I don't blame them for wanting to be more profitable, but at some point I wish they would quit altogether and start a totally new channel of mainstream reality shows and wrestling etc, and let someone else take over the SciFi channel.

Nothing wrong with making money, but at least leave us with a SciFi channel that is purely devoted to SciFi. It's too much like bait and switch right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          Indeed. MGM is giving us fans what we want b/c skiffy screwed us over.
                          No doubt there. I give MGM a lot of credit for their efforts.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            No doubt there. I give MGM a lot of credit for their efforts.
                            So do I. I am thrilled with how much backing they have given their baby. I have seen companies throw in the towel over a lot less than this.

Comment

How do I feel, well every SG-1 fan should be disappointed that the SciFi channel cancelled it. This was a cool show and A LOT of people liked it. I can't see why it would be cancelled. But then again, there is nothing we can do.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower View Post
                                How do I feel, well every SG-1 fan should be disappointed that the SciFi channel cancelled it. This was a cool show and A LOT of people liked it. I can't see why it would be cancelled. But then again, there is nothing we can do.
                                Oh yes there is. Power of the fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X