This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
    It airs January 9th in UK on Sky One and probably 2 days later in Canada.

no offence m8. but it aint on the SkyOne site yet. so i dont think you can find it Canada will get around a week after us (UK) thats what happend last year

Originally posted by jenks View Post
    I don't know why anyone would want to watch it on youtube then, not when it will be on the net in MUCH better quality within a few hours of airing...
    cough cough it takes time to upload from tv to pc. it takes time to upload it. it takes time. you wil not get it in acouple of hour's of air'in

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfTheLantian View Post
      no offence m8. but it aint on the SkyOne site yet. so i dont think you can find it Canada will get around a week after us (UK) thats what happend last year

cough cough it takes time to upload from tv to pc. it takes time to upload it. it takes time. you wil not get it in acouple of hour's of air'in
      it depends who does and how quick they can do it.
      sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

you wil not get it in acouple of hour's of air'in
        WRONG

Comment

Yes I will, and I do. The Canadian uploaders might slack off but the eps that air on Sky One and Sci Fi are usually up really fast.

Comment

Anyone knows where I could find SkyOne Screencaps, which are high quality, of what has aired of Season 10?

I know it's what we've already seen, but still, the screencaps are of much greater quality.

Comment

Save Sg-1!!!!!!!!!!!
              This is Colonel Steven Caldwell
              Commander of the Earth ship Daedalus
              we are ready to assist you!

" open up those bays all batteries "

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X