This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
    Where were you stationed? And how did you like Poland?
    Krzesiny. I absolutly loved it, as did my wife. She got to stay on base but unfortunatly didn't get to see much of the sites till I suggested she Carpoll with the other wives for a day out. I wished I could stayt longer just to see more. You have a great country.
    By the way, just to stay on topic Quest 2 will rock, can't wait!
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
      It airs January 9th in UK on Sky One and probably 2 days later in Canada.

then the next day it be on youtube
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        Krzesiny. I absolutly loved it, as did my wife. She got to stay on base but unfortunatly didn't get to see much of the sites till I suggested she Carpoll with the other wives for a day out. I wished I could stayt longer just to see more. You have a great country.
        By the way, just to stay on topic Quest 2 will rock, can't wait!

You should try a czech food and especially czech BEER
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          You should try a czech food and especially czech BEER
          What do you recommend in particular?
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
            then the next day it be on youtube
            inter midnack. no it will not. every single new ep has taken around 5days to upload "hides from admin" so renew your claim's UK will get first yes. ive been told it wil take around 2week's for it to aired in Canada then April for the American's

Comment

WOW!!!

And to think that I have always been jealous of American TV!!! I'm a Brit and I'm now very proud of it!!!

"HALLOWED ARE SKY ONE!"

Comment

I am always proud to be british and you should be too.

Anyway I'm honoured to have stargate air in the UK first. But i have to say that Sci-Fi are the biggest set of god damn idiots in the world for doing this to all of us SG1 fans. Hope they come to their senses or atleast let another network buy it from them.

p.s. sorry it was slightly off topic i'm just very very very angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Iceman View Post
                  Is there any news on when this will air? I hear plenty about Atlantis's the Return Part 2, but nothing on the quest. I know the US will air it in March, but what about Canada and the UK, etc.
                  hi , just found out sky one in uk are showing the second half of season ten on tuesday nights starting january 9th 2007 !!!! yeah !!!! is it coincidence that galactica is starting its new season after sg-1 on tuesdays - - - trying to keep a few of sg-1 fans to keep on viewing i think !! won't work with me i find galactica too confusing!! oh by the way atlantis will stay on wednesday nights on its own , it will be interesting to see how many viewers it gets on its own , instead of following sg-1. what , this is better - i'm dead ?

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfTheLantian View Post
                    inter midnack. no it will not. every single new ep has taken around 5days to upload "hides from admin" so renew your claim's UK will get first yes. ive been told it wil take around 2week's for it to aired in Canada then April for the American's
                    Yeah you lucky brits will get it first but that's when us americans result to alterenate means.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I'll watch Sg on Youtube just to be ahead of most of the American.
                      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        Yeah you lucky brits will get it first but that's when us americans result to alterenate means.
                        and where's the problem?Our stupid TV's cancelled SG after season 6(3-4 years ago)
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfTheLantian View Post
                          I don't know why anyone would want to watch it on youtube then, not when it will be on the net in MUCH better quality within a few hours of airing...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                            I don't know why anyone would want to watch it on youtube then, not when it will be on the net in MUCH better quality within a few hours of airing...
                            Better than waitng till April to watch SG1 and SGA.
                            Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

I am suprised they haven't buckled under the pressure from torrent sites and synced up the air dates of the shows. By the time it airs in the US most people will have already seen the shows.

Comment

Originally posted by insomniac8400 View Post
                                I am suprised they haven't buckled under the pressure from torrent sites and synced up the air dates of the shows. By the time it airs in the US most people will have already seen the shows.
                                That's definately true.

Comment

Working...
                                X