Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we've seen 3 versions of fighters, the one in Children of the Gods Pt 2, the death glider, and the needle threader.
    then the teltac and alkesh.
    there are the standard Hatak and various other capital ships.

a squadron of alkesh would do nothing to a ori mother ship with the shields up, with it down it would probably be a minor disturbance because i doubt they would be able to get as much hits as they need in by the time the prior raises the shields.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

the alskesh can be cloaked so why dont do that and fly over them undetected and those bombs they have when the ori ships have landed on a planet, do enough damage to the power area and that would stop them from powering up..

or

once the ori have landed, cloak your alkesh in the middle of their ship and wait till they started up in space and uncloak so ur in their shields and just shoot and release bombs.i think i saw that similar tactic fir a hatak
      sigpic

Comment

yea in the real world they would fill the cloacked ship with explosives and ram the ORI or any other ship for that matter. in fact, self guided weapson would be used like the are being used today, not like the silly concept like in starship troopers wher they have to send marines to kill land crawlers when they clearly have air superiority.

or they could also used stealth mines near the supergate.
        Greetings. I am Thor, Supreme Commander of the Asgard fleet.

Comment

Destroying an Ori ship that's landed is tantamount to pretty much killing everyone on that planet; since the shockwave from the explosion would probably destroy anything within a...well, wide radius.

I wouldn't put it pass the Jaffa though...

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            Destroying an Ori ship that's landed is tantamount to pretty much killing everyone on that planet; since the shockwave from the explosion would probably destroy anything within a...well, wide radius.

I wouldn't put it pass the Jaffa though...
            Spoiler:
            I'm sure if the Jaffa are willing to wipe out an entire planets population to steal a Ori ship they would be willing to blow it up and risk wiping out the population.
            I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
              the alskesh can be cloaked so why dont do that and fly over them undetected and those bombs they have when the ori ships have landed on a planet, do enough damage to the power area and that would stop them from powering up..

or

once the ori have landed, cloak your alkesh in the middle of their ship and wait till they started up in space and uncloak so ur in their shields and just shoot and release bombs.i think i saw that similar tactic fir a hatak
              You cannot fire weapons while cloaked.

Comment

Working...
              X