Rda Please!!!
    This is Colonel Steven Caldwell
    Commander of the Earth ship Daedalus
    we are ready to assist you!

" open up those bays all batteries "

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flanigan'sHair View Post
      I'd like to see the Stargate program finally go public. It's got to happen sooner rather than later.
      Yep, i'd love to see that, it has to be top of my list!

Originally posted by Freek View Post
      Actually, I think they will leave this idea for a movie (not the DVD ones) or a 3rd spinoff.
      As long as we get to see them dealing with it i'll be happy

I want the Jack/Sam issue resolved, i'm not bothered which way it goes i just want an answer!

Comment

The Tollan, we could use their weapons and technology now to help fight the Ori.
        sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Hammond singing Russian opera.
          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
            Haha, that would be funny.....though I suppose would mark the end of the show.....

Edit: but wait! Our Cam knows how alternate Cams think and is able to outsmart their genius plans because he knows how he'd react in situations.....of course alternate Cam might know how our Cam would react to alternate Cam all because they're the same people and do what the other would do in each situation, and so on creating a never ending loop of confusion, which.....unfortunatly, my mind is stuck in.
            Isn't the series finale called "Unending"? I think you might have just cracked it.

I wish we could find out who were the inhabitants of that beautiful ship in "Grace". I'd love to see that ship again. Argh! TPTB put too much thought into the design of that vessel for it to be merely a random ship-of-the-week. Bah.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
              Isn't the series finale called "Unending"? I think you might have just cracked it.

I wish we could find out who were the inhabitants of that beautiful ship in "Grace". I'd love to see that ship again. Argh! TPTB put too much thought into the design of that vessel for it to be merely a random ship-of-the-week. Bah.
              LMAO.....there we go, who needs to see the show when we've got my psycic ability.

Good point on the "Grace" ship- it would be nice to see a follow up on that.

Comment

Originally posted by IWKYZerocool View Post
                The Tollan, we could use their weapons and technology now to help fight the Ori.
                thats true would be a big help

sigpic

Comment

I would also like to see the azgard on Earth, Maby sorting out some tech to help us agenst the Ori

sigpic

Comment

perhaps arthur and some jedi knights
                    sigpic

Comment

i would like to see Asgard, the Nox, the Giant aliens, the furlings,(just say all the races ever seen in Stargate SG1 )

hey, i just got an idea maybe the ship from the episode Grace is from the Furlings

Comment

Working...
                      X