This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drewy1243
    First thing stargate sg1 is great except for season 9 I hated season 9 I love season 10 I want to see a tv mini movie instead of season 11 the people who did wanted stargate sg1 season 11 the people who make stargate sg1 where going to change the whole series anyway so what would you have done then
    Well, I heard it was going to be called Stargate Command and I have no idea if it would have included the same characters. I think many want a season 11 so the writers have ample time to wrap up the story. One day SG-1 was going along, and then we hear it's been cancelled.

Comment

I for one hope that STARGATE SG-1 continues in one form another (preferrably with Seaon 11! Although I will settle for mini-series, T.v. moives or a big-screen extrazaganza if I have to. . . ).

Let us hope it's the final day of shotting for SG-1 & not the final day for both shows (although DH mauy of been referring to the fact they wrapped up filming for Season 3 of SGA?).

All in all, SG-1 has run 10 years continueously non-stop & has become the longest-running sci-fi series in T.V. history - in addition to being perhaps the greatest sci-fi franchise ever (@ least IMVHO! ) - & even if this is 'the end' for STARGATE SG-1; everyone involved in the show should still be very pleased & proud of what they have accomplished thusfar (& of what they may yet accomplish in the future! ).

I will always remain loyal to the STARGATE franchise & SG-1 will always remain in my heart as one of the fondest & best shows I have ever had the pelasure of watching.

Comment

Here is my theory on what they will do. They are going to leave the Ori story arch open, by having Adria instead of invading Earth, going down there herself and starting the Ori religion there. They should end season ten with a bunch of people around Adria saying Hallowed are the Ori.

Then they can bide time with a movie and mini-series untilo their deal with Sci-Fi runsd out, then they can move SG-1 and Atlantis to FOX and start shooting Season 11 and season 5 or 6, having them infront of a much broader audience where they can gain much more popularity.
        http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
        The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          Yes, this season has been really good so far. I really enjoyed Season 9 as well though. IMO, this show could have gone on for at least a couple more seasons, easily.

But all hope is not lost. We'll most likely at least get a few TV movies out of this. That is something to look forward to. The storytelling for SG-1 won't end with the last episode of this season. I'm very confident of that.
          Yes, I agree. The SG1 fanbase is too large to just leave without some sort of TV movie or something. I mean, who in the industry would pass-up an opportunity to take advantage of such a large target audience - and one that's *begging* for more of the SG1 show? It would seem that there would have to be *something* following the series cancellation, if not to pick the bones of the remaining SG1 fanbase. Sick but true: however sick it might be, though, that translates into *good* things for the SG1 fans. And I sooo totally agree that someone needs to kick some serious !@%%$(!! at the Sci Fi Channel becuase they have so totally messed-up a great thing!

Comment

10 years of sg1 was ownage. cept for mitchell tho. everything else was total ownage
            A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Working...
            X