This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JanusAncient
    Merlin didn't hide any planet, Morgan Le Fay did. If the Ori had known about Daniel Jackson, when he was ascended, then their plan is definitely long term and has more to it than conquering a galaxy, or destroying the Ancient's.
    I agree with that. I think the Ori's plan is very long term and the Ancients are just one part of their plan. I bet they want to not just control two galaxies but the whole Universe.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
      I agree with that. I think the Ori's plan is very long term and the Ancients are just one part of their plan. I bet they want to not just control two galaxies but the whole Universe.
      It was rumoured somewhere that in a up coming episode
      Spoiler:
      we were going to discover that the ori had already indeed conquered 6 galaxies. I remember reading in someones post as a spoiler. It has something to do with the "shroud" episode.

I would not find it unexpected to think that beings as powerful as the ori would of already expanded beyond their own galaxies borders. After all the Alterians did visit at least 3 galaxies in their lifetimes before Ascending.

Milkyway / Pegasus / Original Home Galaxy if not some others as well like the Asgards.

-J
      Last edited by Skydiver; 30 September 2006, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jpf190279
        I remember reading in someones post as a spoiler. It has something to do with the "shroud" episode.
        So where is your spoiler tag?

Comment

Spoiler:
          we were going to discover that the ori had already indeed conquered 6 galaxies. I remember reading in someones post as a spoiler. It has something to do with the "shroud" episode.

I would not find it unexpected to think that beings as powerful as the ori would of already expanded beyond their own galaxies borders. After all the Alterians did visit at least 3 galaxies in their lifetimes before Ascending.

Milkyway / Pegasus / Original Home Galaxy if not some others as well like the Asgards.

-J
          I hate you !
          Last edited by Skydiver; 30 September 2006, 05:30 PM.
          Hallowed are the Ori !!!
          Follow the path of the Enlightment !
          Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

where are your spoiler tags on what you quoted????

FOlks, please, let's remember spoiler tags. they are required for anything from s9/season 2 and beyond

and quoting those that make mistakes without inserting the quotes yourself is just magnifying the issue since it gives the mods more to clean up
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

-J
              Makes sense
              Spoiler:
              remember in the fifth race the asgard said that the Ancients left their galaxy (Ida) along time ago so I find it likely the Ori have expanded very far by now.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I dont think the Ori realised that the Ancients recreated life in the MW Galaxy. I think that they are power hungry, and would have jumped at the chance to convert another galaxy...
                Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Working...
                X