Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's half-Vala so *someone* had to be duped in all of this, it's a certainty.

Comment

Originally posted by unknown.entity
      And how do you know this?
      Well they've sort of told us....in the show....

Adria is an embodiment of the Ori Collective, she's one of them but not in the sense that she was an Ori before, but rather in that she is everything they are into one. And she knows their plan, because it's also her plan.

Comment

I think its been put into her genetic makeup that the Ori are the right religion!! maybe I dont know !
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

This brings up a debatable question (pardon me if I mispelled that last word)

Will the Ori weapon work on Adria since

Spoiler:
          Daniel said that Adria is an Ori in the body
          of a human. (Flesh and Blood)
          sigpic

Comment

With reguards to acending. Whenever we have seen someone die and "Acend" i.e. Daniel,Skaara. They glow then shead their body and float off. It's something the average person can see. But when Mitchel killed the cigarette smokeing prior last season, nothing he just died. that is evidence to me that they DON'T acend their followers. As for Adria we don't know if she's being duped or not. But I suspect that we will find out. I don't think that the Ori plan to asced her either.
            Sheppard's team runs into Kolya on a planet:

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Kolya is hanging from a tree by his underwear.

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_06
              This brings up a debatable question (pardon me if I mispelled that last word)

Will the Ori weapon work on Adria since

Spoiler:
              Daniel said that Adria is an Ori in the body
              of a human. (Flesh and Blood)
              No. Because she's still human. She's not an energy being. They made a human Ori in order to bypass the rules of interference.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                No. Because she's still human. She's not an energy being. They made a human Ori in order to bypass the rules of interference.
                Indeed. She is basically an unascended Ori, "the" unascended Ori. Her personality (her body?) is a representation of the collective.

But she is still as human as Khalek (if a bit more trained in her abilities). I'm sure she'd receive a shock (psychological) from the weapon at the sudden absence of her family.

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18
                  Indeed. She is basically an unascended Ori, "the" unascended Ori. Her personality (her body?) is a representation of the collective.

But she is still as human as Khalek (if a bit more trained in her abilities). I'm sure she'd receive a shock (psychological) from the weapon at the sudden absence of her family.
                  Yeah, a shock that could make her go nuts. She'd either give up and concede the truth that the Ori weren't Gods, or be even more determined to destroy all of us because we took out the Ori. I'm partial to the second option myself.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

You have to consider the Ancient's when dealing with the Prior, that Mitchell killed. They aren't going to let Prior's ascend in the galaxy, how do we know that, because they won't let the Ori come to the Milky Way, without engaging them in battle, it isn't definitive but it is a clue, as to why that Prior didn't ascend, a reason other than the Ori don't ascend their followers.

Comment

"Fear not the Ori, fear the darkness that would conceal the knowledge of the universe. Believe in the truth of all things, and you too may find the path to enlightenment Those who follow the path of righteousness shall be raised up high

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        Yeah, a shock that could make her go nuts. She'd either give up and concede the truth that the Ori weren't Gods, or be even more determined to destroy all of us because we took out the Ori. I'm partial to the second option myself.
                        Well she's always known the Ori aren't real gods as much as the Ori do themeselves.

She is the Ori. If they die she will carry out her/their plan the same way any surviving Ori would

Comment

The Ori are real gods, as much so, as anything being worshipped on Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                            sigpic

Comment

It's all in the eyes and thoughts of the beholder. To some? Adria's been duped because she believes the Ori are the only true path to enlightenment and knowledge. But to Adria (and the Ori followers), everyone has been duped by the Ancients. I believe that she knows everything the Ori does, or at least most of it. We only get to see one side of the Ori: the bad. Remember, there's always three sides to an agruement: their side, our side, and the truth. We know only one side to the Ori. How do we know that the Ancients hadn't been duped by the Ori on some level?

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                                I disagree, most things worshipped in Earth are a lot more powerful than the Ori....

But let's not get into that, hmm?

Comment

Working...
                                X