Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obstacles in the maze (Spoilers for "The Quest - Part I")

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chemicalNova
    I don't think any of you actually listen to the episodes at all. Should a re-run occur, I suggest listening to learn that Morgan Le Fay created the defenses for the entire planet. Teal'C meantions this, and says its a way to stop the Sangraal being destroyed from Orbit. So its not just in the caves these defenses take place.

chem
    I take offense at that. I do listen to the episodes and could likley quote each episode line by line if I had to. I know the defenses cover the entire planet I was just saying it's logical the defenses would be stronger inside the cave, and from the tests, I'm right.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
      I take offense at that. I do listen to the episodes and could likley quote each episode line by line if I had to. I know the defenses cover the entire planet I was just saying it's logical the defenses would be stronger inside the cave, and from the tests, I'm right.
      So, you're saying. It takes less "strength" of these defences to deter ships from the planet (big huge ships), and more "strength" of these defences to stop Adrias special ablities. Again, "The Fourth Horseman", SG-1 managed to stop a Priors abilities with a device smaller than a football.

chem

Comment

So, you're saying. It takes less "strength" of these defences to deter ships from the planet (big huge ships), and more "strength" of these defences to stop Adrias special ablities. Again, "The Fourth Horseman", SG-1 managed to stop a Priors abilities with a device smaller than a football.

chem
        Those are all seperate defenses. There are defenses that shield the planet, defenses that protect the path to the cave and then the caves internal defenses. So what I was saying is mabey her sheild was not afected outside but was as they drew nearer to the Wall of Fire test it became weaker or nullified.

Comment

Well I would reply but I really can't be bothered if you're going to think I'm personally attacking you. You'll then probably draw a Moderators attention to these threads, have a sook, then get me banned.

Again,

Not attacking you.

The end.

chem

Comment

Well I would reply but I really can't be bothered if you're going to think I'm personally attacking you. You'll then probably draw a Moderators attention to these threads, have a sook, then get me banned.

Again,

Not attacking you.

The end.

chem
            They only reason I said you were atacking me is first sying we don't pay attention then saying that i obviously don't pay attention. I am posting therories and thats all.

Comment

Since she can't use her powers, even if the piece of Celestis still renders her impervious, I'd say throw her down the bottomsless pit and leave her there.

Death by starvation (close off all entrances and exits with some C4 as well)!

Comment

Working...
              X