X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor
    Still has that personal shield..

But what's up with this whole AOL vignette thingey?
    Well, if you don't mind being spoiled for "The Quest, Part 2", watch the video at the very top.

http://tvshows.aol.com/show/stargate...210000/videos#
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Spoiler:
      After watching the vignette on AOL we know that "Merilins weaon is not...." real. It was a ruse to keep the ascended ancients from seeing what their true motive was. Which was the ancient repository. I noticed that the one Daniel looked in was different. It didn't grab your head and hold you there, It looked more like Daniel just looked into it, like one of those instant replay devices the NFL uses. I am guessing it was made for one specific reason, to teach those that made it how to defeat the Ori. I am guessing it has something to do with an ancient becoming a prior and asscending, then the energy given off by the knowledge they had downloaded in their head makes them the polar opposite of the Ori. I also heard them say "What was SHE protecting?" This makes me think that Merlin had nothing to do with it, he was the decoy while Morgan did the real research and work as an ascended ancient she has vast more knowledge than Merlin.

Comment

Spoiler:
        they dont find the weapon and daniel gets kidnapped by adria and shows up in the episode after the next one as a prior

Comment

it's not the real thing. if it was out of phase then it would be invisible
          A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by mizzoueng
            Spoiler:
            After watching the vignette on AOL we know that "Merilins weaon is not...." real. It was a ruse to keep the ascended ancients from seeing what their true motive was. Which was the ancient repository. I noticed that the one Daniel looked in was different. It didn't grab your head and hold you there, It looked more like Daniel just looked into it, like one of those instant replay devices the NFL uses. I am guessing it was made for one specific reason, to teach those that made it how to defeat the Ori. I am guessing it has something to do with an ancient becoming a prior and asscending, then the energy given off by the knowledge they had downloaded in their head makes them the polar opposite of the Ori. I also heard them say "What was SHE protecting?" This makes me think that Merlin had nothing to do with it, he was the decoy while Morgan did the real research and work as an ascended ancient she has vast more knowledge than Merlin.
            OMG! I love this theory!

Comment

Originally posted by thenimf
              OMG! I love this theory!
              I do too. I was hoping that it wouldn't be that simple to get the device. IMO the finding of the device needs to be a last ditch effort to save our skins in the nick of time.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                Actually with the vignette showing a glimpse of part two
                Spoiler:
                Daniel sticking his head in a Ancient Knowledge thing I think it's obvious that the "Orb" was a trick and the real weapon has yet to be located.
                wait wheres htis thing with part two and daniel in the head grabber???

i also believe the orb was some type of test. or maybe its i nthe dragon as it protects it
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic
                  wait wheres htis thing with part two and daniel in the head grabber???

i also believe the orb was some type of test. or maybe its i nthe dragon as it protects it
                  It's the vignette on aol. http://www.aol.com/stargate

Comment

Whatever it is or whether any other theories are true, the Sangraal is not out of phaze. Because if it were, we wouldn't be able to see it. Besides, if they did want the Knights of the Round table to one day find it, making it out of phaze would be stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightbane
                      Ahhhh, very good point there the orb either sent the cavern out of phase and into the dragon's dimension or brought the dragon into this dimension

that seems really interesting Adria doesn't have anything but defense powers and can't just use some sort of beaming tech because Merlin/Morgan specifically made the cavern and the challanges invisible to ships and thus unable to be scanned so nothing can be picked up
                      dude we gotta have that for earth, that would be a great defense against enemies such as wraith and ori.the ships attack in orbit one
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                        Whatever it is or whether any other theories are true, the Sangraal is not out of phaze. Because if it were, we wouldn't be able to see it. Besides, if they did want the Knights of the Round table to one day find it, making it out of phaze would be stupid.
                        Thats true it's likely a ruse to hide the real weapon/knowledge of the weapon.

Comment

Unlease the knight of the round table are exspected to have knowlege of how to detect stuff which out of phase, this would add further test to the trial of getting the weapon and make it even hard to obtain.

Comment

Working...
                          X