This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farscapefan
    I'm not. I'd love Vala's storyline to be explored much, much more.
    Thats another reason why id like to see more SG1, as Vala's character has so much potential imo. Very similar type of character to Han Solo i think
    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

The main reason for a few more seasons:

Very few fans are going to be satisfied with having 10 years of history all tied up in a little over 120 minutes. The ending for me will be only ''adequate'' if it ends the Ori storyline and nothing more. The fact that there are so many other loose ends which will now never be tied just means that the finale will never be the amazing, explosive end the show deserves.

Fact is, most finales end up disappointing, especially when the show in question is cancelled.

Comment

What sucks the most is the fact that they introduced the new, extremely interesting characters with the huge potential and now there's no chance (unless they'll find a way to continue the show somewhere else) for their development and development of the storylines they're involved into. Vala is the best example, her character and her universe are definitely worth exploring in possible spin-off.
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

That does really suck ass. The introduce an enemy as powerful as the Ori and Adria and then leave us all hanging! I would love to see how the Ori are taken out, see the Furlings, and see how this war with the LA is going to be handled. Earth is at even more of a disadvantage than when they were under the threat of the Goauld in the beginning. It could be a very interesting next few seasons if TPTB were smart enough. They could rake in the money and get rid wrestling (which has no place on a SCI FI Channel!!)

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

It could be a very interesting next few seasons if TPTB were smart enough. They could rake in the money and get rid wrestling (which has no place on a SCI FI Channel!!)
            You make no sense.
            Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

Working...
            X