X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

speculations, including Quest spoilers
    Spoiler:
    Since it seems they find Merlin's weapon in Quest, perhap Domionion has the Orii actually taking over hte galaxy asa whole and the Ancients finally interfereing - it's a good way to keep the Orii as bad guys if they ever ocntinue the show in one way or the other, because a war doesn't equal the Orii being eliminated...
    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    Yes, I am!
    sigpic
    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Good spot, hmm interestant!!
      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

from dictionary.com the meaning of the word

1. the power or right of governing and controlling; sovereign authority.
        2. rule; control; domination.
        3. a territory, usually of considerable size, in which a single rulership holds sway.
        4. lands or domains subject to sovereignty or control.

this could be connected to the episode in some way or form one of the 4, but what im hoping for is more

A) The Ori Invade and Establish themselves in the Milky way Galaxy and create their own dominion

B) SG1 using the sangraal enters the Ori Galaxy in some way or form to put a stop, well try to the invasion
        (Dominion could mean the Ori Worlds... and stuff. i.e the Galaxy under their control)

C) The Ancients Dominion in the Milky way i.e their planes of Existance

im sure theirs more, but be positive guys Earth isnt going to fall

either way im sure we are going to see a dominion in some way or form at the end, it could always mean that Earth is affectively cut off from all but a few worlds much like the Good ol days of the Go auld controlling everywhere leaving only a few.. unintresting worlds untouched

Comment

Just to add to that, the word "Dominion" sometimes carries a....demonic connotation

Comment

ya i think the most simple explenation is the one that fits here. the ori probably just invade in force and establish a large pressance in our galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar
              ya i think the most simple explenation is the one that fits here. the ori probably just invade in force and establish a large pressance in our galaxy.
              And then we Kill 'em all!

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18
                And then we Kill 'em all!
                haha ya but we might have to wait a while to see that...errr man off topic but this canceling the show in the middle of an arc is just not fitting for a show of sg1 status. we would have been better off if it ended with season 8. errrr wtv

Comment

Well... I too believe its the Ori overrunning the Milky Way.

Or maybe the Ancients create their own "dominion" over some planets including Earth, as a resistance to the Ori.

In the Ancients we trust! -vs- Hallowed are the Ori!

http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                    Well... I too believe its the Ori overrunning the Milky Way.

Or maybe the Ancients create their own "dominion" over some planets including Earth, as a resistance to the Ori.

In the Ancients we trust! -vs- Hallowed are the Ori!

Now that would be something to see. The Ancients actually doing something for a change.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                    X