Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest I think they have bigger things to worry about than Earth, like all the territory they're losing to the Ori...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
      To be honest I think they have bigger things to worry about than Earth, like all the territory they're losing to the Ori...
      Mabey before last week, but what happend in The Company of Theives has changed that as we are now offically at war with the Lucian Alliance.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Yeah, but we can use the mark 2 naq generator to power the ancient outpost and cut their entire fleet to shreds. They have that choice or helping with their entire fleet to combat the Ori threat. I guess they're too stupid to figure that one out however.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
          Mabey before last week, but what happend in The Company of Theives has changed that as we are now offically at war with the Lucian Alliance.
          Regardless, what has actually changed really? Its not like the SGC is going to waste many resources going after the Lucian Alliance, the Ori are a bigger threat for both parties...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
            Regardless, what has actually changed really? Its not like the SGC is going to waste many resources going after the Lucian Alliance, the Ori are a bigger threat for both parties...
            Yeah, but our ships will last longer against the lucian alliance.

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

I like the Lucian Alliance Since they are a consortium (group) of rouges, smugglers, thieves and so forth and that they arn't claiming to be anything they are not, such as gods. (I do like the "God" type characters tho)

They have a lot of protential and if their are any technological gaps/information that needed filling I'm sure that someone within the Lucian Alliance will be willing to sell "Black Market" technology/information to earth as long as the price is right.
              I Have Information...

Comment

Originally posted by Ravroz
                Yeah, but we can use the mark 2 naq generator to power the ancient outpost and cut their entire fleet to shreds. They have that choice or helping with their entire fleet to combat the Ori threat. I guess they're too stupid to figure that one out however.
                Yeah but there is no telling how many drones are left after the battle with Anubis.

Comment

Originally posted by *Crash*
                  I like the Lucian Alliance Since they are a consortium (group) of rouges, smugglers, thieves and so forth and that they arn't claiming to be anything they are not, such as gods. (I do like the "God" type characters tho)

They have a lot of protential and if their are any technological gaps/information that needed filling I'm sure that someone within the Lucian Alliance will be willing to sell "Black Market" technology/information to earth as long as the price is right.
                  I agree 100%. I feel the same way you do and while I'd love to see them again I'd rather more focus be on the Ori so they can end the story well.

Comment

I wonder where the drones used against Anubis went? They certainly were'nt destroyed. Maybe we could use the Odyssey and search for the drones, beam them into the 302 bays and send them back into the Antarctica outpost using our beaming technology. Then go to Praclarush Taonas to beam the drones in that outpost out and take them back to Earth Easy solution the the drone problem. And after battling enemies order the drones to come back to us. The Lucian Allaince wouldn't stand a chance in hell using that kind of tactic. Having another ship would also solve a lot of problems.
                    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn
                      I wonder where the drones used against Anubis went? They certainly were'nt destroyed. Maybe we could use the Odyssey and search for the drones, beam them into the 302 bays and send them back into the Antarctica outpost using our beaming technology. Then go to Praclarush Taonas to beam the drones in that outpost out and take them back to Earth Easy solution the the drone problem. And after battling enemies order the drones to come back to us. The Lucian Allaince wouldn't stand a chance in hell using that kind of tactic. Having another ship would also solve a lot of problems.
                      Hmm actually i believe the drones were destroyed in the attack. Drones are used a number of times after that episode and every time the drones are destroyed.

Comment

I'd like to see an episode where the Lucian Alliance go to war with the trust, and SG-1 gets stuck in the middle. Or how about the Trust goes to war with the LA and the LA assumes it's SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982
                          You do realize that railguns are a real thing right? That they're not just "made up" for the show?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Railguns

Why and here's a quote from your source, Wikipedia.

What? Oh my gosh they say that Earth ships use railguns!!! Could it possibly be because they do in fact use railguns and not coilguns?

you realize they're in reality coilguns. named rail guns for simplicity. the actual way they work (said to work in siege) are coilgun.
                          A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar
                            ture but they don't know that. the lucian alliance seems to have very little intel on earth considering they weren't even sure the Oddy was still functioning. Only time the alliance has encountered the Oddy is in Off the Grid and Camelot. In Off the Grid we single handedly took the gates from Baal while taking on three Hataks. In Camelot our ships took more hits than Hataks. SO ya for now we look pretty strong...ofcourse the last epp didnt do much to support our strength =/

Seriously...we need a fleet bigger than 1 ship. It would be nice to outnumber the enemy for once.

the only thing that helped was the asgard shields. weapons were pitiful
                            A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
                              the only thing that helped was the asgard shields. weapons were pitiful
                              No kidding. Even Asgard weapons had no effect so I bet drones wouldn't either.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                                No kidding. Even Asgard weapons had no effect so I bet drones wouldn't either.
                                hmm but you never know the drones definitely have some sort of tech that lets them bypass shields. theres also a chace that the ori have not been exposed to that tech so they may not know how to counter it at first. too bad we can't deploy drones in any good offensive way...

Comment

Working...
                                X