Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spoilers: Speculation on Replacement for Death in Company of Theives. Perhaps O'Neil?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bandras
    Spoiler:
    What happened to Feretti? Does anyone remember? I think he's still alive, it'd be nice to see him as colonel, and new commander of Ody ( However, I prefered the movie-Feretti-actor, but still, would be fun)
    I think last time we saw him was in the season 1 cliffhanger. As to the movie actor yeah I liked him better too forgot his name but yeah I agree. Feretti would b a good choice.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
      Colonel Sanders?

-------------

Maybe Colonel Chekov lives! They did mention that 6 people other than Cam, (1 of which is Daniel) escaped the Korelev before it exploded. Or had used transport beams or rings to escape.
      They actually said 6 people other than daniel and mitchell. I seriously liked chekov, and am in permanent denial of his death. The slim chance that he sruvived is keeping me going. I really want him to live!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by einx359
        They actually said 6 people other than daniel and mitchell. I seriously liked chekov, and am in permanent denial of his death. The slim chance that he sruvived is keeping me going. I really want him to live!!!!!!!!
        Okay, so 6 other people aside from Cam and Danny boy left the Korelev... so the question is... WHERE DID THEY GO?

Ori ship?
        Beamed away by the Asgard?

There was nothing else but the Lucian Alliance Ha'Tak, and the Oddessy left after the bat... errr... MASSARCE. The other F-302s? ... what happened to them? They can't have been destroyed coz they would've been listed as casualties.

Did they escape to the Ori ships? I doubt it coz only Daniel made it through.
        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

I'm pretty sure Emmerson said that the Korolev guys beamed to the Oddy.

Comment

Someone said in the CoT thread that the new captain is a character who's already been on the show. He started out as a something and then was promoted the last time we saw him and when we see him again as the captain of the Odyssey, he'll have been promoted yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
              Someone said in the CoT thread that the new captain is a character who's already been on the show. He started out as a something and then was promoted the last time we saw him and when we see him again as the captain of the Odyssey, he'll have been promoted yet again.
              Link? (I'm asking for a link not because I disbelieve you but because said link will probably also have the guy's name on it )
              Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
              Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
              -Audioslave

Comment

As I have previously mentioned, I think Marks should be the new Commander of the Oddysey. He knows the ship and the crew enough to run it.
                Sometimes the truth........
                Spoiler:

..........Is stranger than fiction.
                Click Here>>>>>>My Myspace Page<<<<<<<Click Here

Losing people sucks but......"It is foolish and pointless to mourn the men who have died. Rather we should rejoice that such men lived."
                - General George S. Patton

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                  major pierce?

i think he was promoted to colonel pierce in a season 8 ep as commander of the alpha site

Comment

The name eludes me. Search the CoT thread .

Comment

Working...
                    X