This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved that little sequence, very pleased they added it in

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Originally posted by easyease
      STOP WHINGING OR STOP WATCHING
      That's not nice. Although I don't understand why some of them watch considering how much they seem to hate the show.
      Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
      Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
      -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
        I see what you mean. For me, it represented on how Vala came in late to the team and how she's all excited about it. I thought it was very good.
        Exactly, Killer. She comes in after the others in the opening scene because, in the show, she came aboard SG-1 after the others. The team is all geared up and ready to go through the- wait a sec, here comes Vala- and, the team is all geared up and ready to go through the gate.
        They figured he was a lazy, time-wasting slacker. They were right.

Comment

I think its very cool. And i agree, it is very symbolic. In the beginning, Vala wasn't a part of the team and it wasn't until last week at the end of Momento Mori that she became a member. So, it is fitting for that scene to be added.

It shows the team in the beginning and then Vala "rushing" to get join the team!
          Is everything okay?!
          I got 5 and Teyla got-
          I got 8.
          I got 10 and she got 8
          (rolls her eyes)

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
            That's not nice. Although I don't understand why some of them watch considering how much they seem to hate the show.
            I've been wondering the same thing. Why watch something if all you are going to do is pick it appart.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Haha, I just saw it! I did a double-take, checked back on the episode before, then was so excited I had to come post about it right away! That was so cool... I'm so glad they did that, and I'm so glad they waited for this week to do it.
              Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

That's great.. they really got me god i'm really glad they did that because i was expecting something like that since the beginning of s10.. well thez did it now when she is a full member of SG-1 (since 'Memento Mori') HAIL VALA

I love both, Sam and Elizabeth. I'm just looking forward for the fourth season.
                IT'S GONNA BE HUGE!

Comment

Yeah, entertaining to see how they waited she was in SG1 before making her go through the gate with SG1 in the opening sequence.
                  And they seemed to have solved my wondering on how 5 people can go simoultanuously through a 4-people wide gate.
                  Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                  Yes, I am!
                  sigpic
                  Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                  Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                  Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
                    I know. Stop adding salt to the wound!

There's only us,
                    There's only this
                    Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                    No other road,
                    No other way
                    No day but today...

Comment

My husband noticed first. We liked it. It's fitting. The final sequence should be the whole team going through the gate, and now that Vala is part of the team she should be part of that sequence. If she hadn't been running toward the gate, we may have missed it. Nice move by the PTB!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                        My husband noticed first. We liked it. It's fitting. The final sequence should be the whole team going through the gate, and now that Vala is part of the team she should be part of that sequence. If she hadn't been running toward the gate, we may have missed it. Nice move by the PTB!
                        Agreed. It was a great move as she sure as hell desreves it IMO of course.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
                          Way to go and jump the gun right there, huh?
                          Vala has been killing the show ever since she was brought on as recurring in Season 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                            Agreed. It was a great move as she sure as hell desreves it IMO of course.
                            I think it was a great move as well. Vala, as a member of SG-1 now, does deserve it.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                              I think it was a great move as well. Vala, as a member of SG-1 now, does deserve it.

I agree. I think it a nice touch that shows the team is now meant to be 5.

Comment

Originally posted by DanJack
                                I agree. I think it a nice touch that shows the team is now meant to be 5.
                                And how they added her is great - it really shows what her character is about. She is very different (not in a bad way) from the rest of the team.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X