Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's that big monster in the s10 pt2 trailer? (Spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sauron18
    Enjoy the life and accept the death, only so will you find true happiness
    Just be glad sga won't be gone that long! *hugs for Canada*

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily
      I must be missing something.. but what did the clips from -years- ago have to do with the finding of the Sangraal?

I can't wait for next week's episode.. but at the same time, it'd mean we'll be waiting SIX MONTHS for new (and perhaps final) episodes of SG-1. That makes me immeasurably sad.
      I know, that will be six looong months.

Comment

Don't live in Canada, so it pretty much sucks all around for me. Maybe I should relocate?

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
          I didn't see a dragon, I saw a wall of fire...

What I saw was a "ball" of fire that "puffed" in the camera's direction.

I didn't actually see the dragon itself, what I saw was the BREATH of the dragon. Or... at least that's how it looked to ME.

"Atheism - the religion devoted to the worship of one's own smug sense of superiority."
          - Stephen Colbert
          "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish."

Comment

I must say yes it was a Dragon and as to the seasona finale thing all i can say is Scif are freakin idiots. Ever since season six during the mid season break they have always ( I think they got it right once in season 7 or 8 ) said season finale. I swear they must all be drunk when they do decisoins at scifi. *Requirments for Scifi board meetings. 1. Must be a unrealiable jackass. 2. Must be drung and bring more for us. 3. Don't forget the bongs.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
              The wall of fire was so Ori though, that has to be significant
              Perhaps but theres even mention of a Dragon in the vignette preview. Whether or not this "Dragon" will be a hologram like the black knight will be interesting to see.
              sigpic
              "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
              DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Dragons were created or "genetically engineered" by the Ori! :O
                http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Well there certainly is a dragon in the preview.

Here is the video:

http://www.sg1archive.com/teasers/1010.html

Watch near the end, you see the dragon with wings and all spitting fire.

COuld be a hologram, but it's there visually at least.

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily
                    I must be missing something.. but what did the clips from -years- ago have to do with the finding of the Sangraal?

I can't wait for next week's episode.. but at the same time, it'd mean we'll be waiting SIX MONTHS for new (and perhaps final) episodes of SG-1. That makes me immeasurably sad.
                    dont worry, you wont have to wait six months.....Me and my fellow british contingent will make sure the show is available to American file sh@rers by any means neccesary before then.........hehe. its only fair we return the favour after years of kind yanks helping us out.....

Comment

Yeah, when I watched it again the other night I saw the dragon. Cam saying what's that, and a dragon. But, still so Ori.

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!! Finally !!!!! I have wished to santa that !!

Originally posted by The_Fifth from The all inclusive final scene/episode speculation thread
                        I want mitchel fighting against a Dragon !!
                        (a hologram keeping the Merlin's weapon)
                        the dreams really becames truth !
                        Hallowed are the Ori !!!
                        Follow the path of the Enlightment !
                        Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

Yay Santa!

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

FURLINGS ARE DRAGONS!!!!

Sorry for the caps, i just had to throw that out there. :-P

Comment

i just had a brain thought maybe merlins weapon has something to do with the round table like its a safe place from the dragon

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775
                                I tried to post a new thread about next weeks episode but for some ghey reason, I cant. I keep getting an error that my message needs to be more than 1 character long.

anyways, I wanted to say, since this is a thread about next weeks episode, did I hear right and it said that it's the season finally? I even asked my wife if the preview said 'season finally' and she said yes. that's not right. is there something we dont know?
                                hey, on the far right side of the new thread window, above all the smilies, theres something that looks like A/A. Click it. I know cuz I have that same problem.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Working...
                                X