This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man
    Something big happened that stopped Merlin from using the weapon on the Ori. I just hope we find out what that something was exactly.
    Easy, Morgan or another Ancient likely stoped him as Morgan said she was spying on him.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
      Easy, Morgan or another Ancient likely stoped him as Morgan said she was spying on him.
      Could also be that we are looking for this device in the wrong Galaxy ... Morgan could have moved or transfered Merlin to another galaxy where he couldnt use the weapon ...

Or maybe he did make it to the Ori galaxy , but some how the Weapon was taken from him by Morgan , and from there the Ori would have noticed him there and either Killed him on the spot or converted him into a Prior ...

Comment

Originally posted by -PITBULL-
        Could also be that we are looking for this device in the wrong Galaxy ... Morgan could have moved or transfered Merlin to another galaxy where he couldnt use the weapon ...

Or maybe he did make it to the Ori galaxy , but some how the Weapon was taken from him by Morgan , and from there the Ori would have noticed him there and either Killed him on the spot or converted him into a Prior ...
        Hmm Prior Merlin....
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

i think in pegasus project when morgan got stoped by the ancients that she was trying to say that the weapon is not on a planet she gets out the weapons not and then we gets wisked away

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Working...
          X