No announcement yet.

Doci vs. Orici

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMHO the Orici is much more powerful, I have nothing to base this on but her being so darn hot!

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

I concur!!
      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Actually, we don't know for sure that the Doci is another pawn. I'm pretty sure he isn't. Plus you don't have anything to base Orici>Doci on, so don't state it as a fact, just say it's your humble opinion . Unless of course, you are talking about in the interview where he said something along the lines of, "Addria is a step above the Doci," in which case, continue.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

didn't vala say in 'flesh and blood' Adria is much worse than the doci and priors becuase she knows the score and is complicit with the ori, doesn't that imply the doci doesn't know the score and wuld therefore just be a pawn?

Comment

orici on both accounts. since the doci is out of the loop while adria isn't. fighting side also orici since she's a frickin living ori
            A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
              didn't vala say in 'flesh and blood' Adria is much worse than the doci and priors becuase she knows the score and is complicit with the ori, doesn't that imply the doci doesn't know the score and wuld therefore just be a pawn?
              Did she really say that? I'll have to watch it again . If you're right, my bad .

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Orici definately...she is technically an Ori in corporeal form, far inferior to a true Ori but still. While the Doci is simply an enhanced human.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Orici>Doci>Prior

The Doci is essentially the most senior Prior. From what we've seen, there is very little that differentiates between the Doci and the Prior except that the Ori inhabit the Doci in order to impart orders to him.

As the living embodiment of the Ori, it is most likely that the Doci would be deferential, and of course obedient, to the Orici though the likelihood of them coming into contact is very small since the Orici is in charge of pressing the war against the Milky Way and the Doci oversees activities within the Ori galaxy.

Comment

The Orici is more or less a Living God while the Doci and Priors are prophets or Heralds of a higher power. Orici wins because she is the avatar of the Ori pantheon.

"Their victims knew no peace until the Ori came and whispered to them"Sleep for the end draws near"and on that day all will rejoice when the Ori come and lay them low. "

Comment

Orici b/c she is way more powerfull than the Doci, oh yeah and she's hot too.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by hungrytrash View Post
                        Did she really say that? I'll have to watch it again . If you're right, my bad .
                        she did say it
                        sigpic

Comment

God, no "Who would win in a fight" thread please.

And yeah, unless you're somehow hinting that a human-form Ori is less powerful than their human servant, this whole thread is quite moot.

Comment

dude adria, cause shes hot doci has no hope
                            Originally posted by cowpants
                            ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
                            Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            Rosilin for pres

Comment

Working...
                            X