Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will they leave us hanging in the final episode?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont hink there will be a cliffhanger. It will be the biggest space battle of sg1 and the battle could happen at earth, you know one big showdown. They will use the ancient weapon one more time.

Comment

Originally posted by DaedalusBC02
      I dont hink there will be a cliffhanger. It will be the biggest space battle of sg1 and the battle could happen at earth, you know one big showdown. They will use the ancient weapon one more time.
      Oh I know there will be a huge battle but I also think a cliffhanger is highly possible especially with a miniseries highly likely.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

You know there is going to be a HUGE Cliff hanger , You have to think that the Writters have done there jobs so far , They might not have filmed the LAST 2 shows yet couse of CANCELATION of the show ...

But you know if they are going to do a Mini Series or TV made movie of STARGATE SG-1 , they are going to want to leave a BIG CLIFF HANGER for the fans ... Something that is going to make the Mini Series or Movie well worth the time to watch ...

Comment

Considering how big a threat the Ori pose, I honestly can't see them neatly resolving everything by the end of this season, unless the writers pull some uber deus ex machina out of nowhere, making it all seem like a total copout.

At most, the Tau'ri might be able to pull off a major victory against the Ori either by killing Adria or convincing her to join their cause and temporarily halting their follower's advance throughout the Milky Way, but that's it. The Ori themselves are still out there and they have haven't even gotten serious yet.

The more logical conclusion to this season (and presumably the series, though God forbid) would be for the Ori's followers to arrive in the Sol system and conquer Earth shortly after. Sometime before this, the Stargate program is made public, there's naturally mass hysteria and lots of key government figures and personnel are relocated offworld with aid from the Asgrad to either the Pegasus galaxy or even Ida to hopefully continue the fight. And yeah, it ends with Adria and the Priors marching through the streets of Washington D.C. while countless throngs of followers (both Tau'ri and offworlders) chanting 'Hallowed are the Ori! etc.'.

Comment

I don't really think that they'll be able of giving us the final that they want or the final that we want because they don't have to much time to get all the story done.
            sigpic
            Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

i personally think (laugh if you want) that the antients (or furlings HAH) will help against an earth invasion.

this will leave the end of the episode with the ori attack fleet stopped, and the movie / mini series will be to:
              • rid the ori of this galaxy, OR
              • The usual eternal ascended fight for eternity crap

Comment

IMHO, I would much prefer their not to be a cliffhanger. For the fact that if their is one and here we are the fans left with no closure. The only reason I say this is because look at other shows that have ended with cliffhangers, how many of them were picked up as a m/s or tv movie (ex.. Xena) If it is the cruel fate that SG-1 be cancelled than I want to have closure or as much as possible so their is no disapointment when it does not become a m/s or tv movie. I want to leave the show with an appreciation that the writers did a good job and tied as many loose ends up as possible, and I can continue living in my happy world that SG-1 still exsits and it ending on a good note I won't hold any resentment. All said IMHO.....
                Either way Sg-1 will always have a place in my heart and mind.

Respectfully
                DK

Flyin First Class As Always
                DK

Comment

Greetings everyone!
                  It took SG-1 8 (eight!!!) years to defeat the Goa`uld....but they will defeat the ORI in 2?!?! Come on....! And to find yet ANOTHER Ancient weapon conveniaty just in time to save the day is just......stupid and way too predictable IMHO.....
                  So I guess I would prefer a cliffhanger ending....it would give me more hope for the future of SG-1.

FOREVER!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X