• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adria is what?

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
      Adria is buff-a-la-ding-dong!!
      yep, she's a "slayer" all right :|

Anyway...IMO snapping her neck should do the trick (provided she has no pre-cog abilities)

Comment

Nuking her might work....

Comment

If you guys dont mind can u guys list all the episodes where it actually shows her necklace working besides in the quest.

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18
            Nuking her might work....
            kill a bomb with another bomb, eh ?

not so sure...remember how she disarmed that C4 explosive pasted to the warp core/power generator/whatever in Counterstrike? First I thought it was the ship's internal energy dampener or something (like on board the asgard ships) but then she told Daniel & Vala that she'd "just saved their lives" which suggests she did it herself, from a distance & without even looking at the bomb

IF it was really her doing then she might also be able to disarm the nuke

Comment

If the ancient Dakara weapon couldnt do it, than I doubt a nuke would work.
              I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

It has already been shown, that much of Ori technology is far more powerful than Ancient technology. So, I'm thinking they won't be able to get pass that personal shield of hers.

Comment

Fling her into space (somehow). Asgard-beam her out of whatever planet she's on and beam her into space? I doubt the shield can sustain her in the cold void of space.

Comment

You're assuming it wouldn't interfere with the targetting/beaming process. As it seems everyone has a problem with getting through Ori shield technology.

Seeing as we don't really know the limit of her powers its gonna be hard to guess for a while yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver
                      kill a bomb with another bomb, eh ?

not so sure...remember how she disarmed that C4 explosive pasted to the warp core/power generator/whatever in Counterstrike? First I thought it was the ship's internal energy dampener or something (like on board the asgard ships) but then she told Daniel & Vala that she'd "just saved their lives" which suggests she did it herself, from a distance & without even looking at the bomb

IF it was really her doing then she might also be able to disarm the nuke
                      She can only disable so many nukes at the same time

Comment

It would be kind of neat, to see her reach out with her mind, from a planet's surface, and disable a ship that's in orbit.

Comment

Working...
                        X