Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOhh yeh and what happed with the relationship with Carter and O'Niell!! Oops sum1's already written bout it!!
    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by Scrump
      Why exactly can't he stay in the past? They all went back in time... and at the end of the ep in the past we have Orig Dan, Alternate Timeline Sam, Jack, Teal'c. So what happened? They died in the past in Egypt. That's it... then the events of the "original" timeline played out and probably alterred a few things here and there but the bulk of the events took place so we have (really now Alternate Timeline 2 -) Daniel, Jack, Teal'c and Sam finding the ZPM that was left by the original SG1 in Egypt (who died except for Daniel, but died probably of old age later in the past). So yeah, original Daniel has died in Egypt...
      Original Daniel and the other AU(Alternative Universe) SG1 can't stay in Earth's past , because it will contaminate the timeline, Original Daniel is a historian he know the risk ,and he saw the new version of Sam , and Teal.
      If Original Daniel want the timeline to restore back to the way it was , he and the other will have to leave Earth and settle elsewhere ,
      or risk another ESL English teacher Daniel and Nerdy Sam in the new timeline.
      And Alternative Teal can's survive when his symbiotes mature and he can't find another one on Earth , i think Teal went to offworld and started the original Jaffa rebellion.AU Nerdy Sam and AU Jack start a family somewhere in the milkyway ,Daniel tell the Egyptian people to buried the gate after they were gone .

If Nerdy Sam and Jack start a family on Earth in 5000BC , the number of people with Ancient gene would increase ,and Jack and Sam's children would damage the timeline, imagine his children married the people who were suppose to married other people.After 5000 yr, the future would be so screw up .

Comment

Lord of Nightmares!!!! fantastic idea, that would be such a good twist!!!

"4. THE ASCHEN ARE ALL OF THEM DESTROYED?
        They're extremely advanced, I'm certain they would've eventually figured out how to deal with the Stargate on their homeworld dialing a black hole. I'm sure they're still out there somewhere plotting their revenge, as was implied by Wright and Cooper unless the Replicators wiped them out. My personal theory is that the unidentified starship that the Prometheus encountered in 'Grace' might've been a prototype Aschen deep space vessel, with more under construction before they launched a retaliatory strike against Earth. Although Cooper apparently once referred to them as the 'Shippers', whatever that means."

Comment

I concur with the idea that the Aschen should come back.

Also, maybe a cool aspect to the Tollan could be that some of them, including Narim, became hosts to Goauld under Anubis, and later Baal. And maybe they are some of the ones at the head of the Trust. That would tie in really well. Maybe they could even say that Simon, Weir's ex boyfriend, was actually Narim, and the reason he didn't go for the position in the SGC was not because he found someone else, but because he actually was a Goauld, and they would be able to find out. I think it would be a great idea. Maybe get Weir to cross over.

Comment

Because of Counter Strike, I'm really dying to know what happened to Jonas. Did he really die? We haven't seen him since season 7, and I'd really like for his plot line to be wrapped up.

And also CASSANDRA!! Janet dies, and there's only a brief mention of Cassie, so what has she been up to lately? Who are her new parents?

It seems like a lot of their old characters have been forgotten...

Comment

Yeh I agree I really would love to see the Aschen back!!
              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by furiousfurling
                Lord of Nightmares!!!! fantastic idea, that would be such a good twist!!!

"4. THE ASCHEN ARE ALL OF THEM DESTROYED?
                They're extremely advanced, I'm certain they would've eventually figured out how to deal with the Stargate on their homeworld dialing a black hole. I'm sure they're still out there somewhere plotting their revenge, as was implied by Wright and Cooper unless the Replicators wiped them out. My personal theory is that the unidentified starship that the Prometheus encountered in 'Grace' might've been a prototype Aschen deep space vessel, with more under construction before they launched a retaliatory strike against Earth. Although Cooper apparently once referred to them as the 'Shippers', whatever that means."
                I was just going to ask ,
                Who were the aliens in Grace ?

Comment

There are alot of questions that need answering. Hopefully we get some answers soon.
                  May the force be with you

Comment

Originally posted by hkgonra
                    I was just going to ask ,
                    Who were the aliens in Grace ?
                    Yeah, the most that's been revealed about them is that Cooper referred to them as 'The Shippers'. Not sure if that refers to the actual name of their race or some kind of general designation, though I'm assuming it's the latter.

Comment

Working...
                    X