Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think tonights ep will be great. It will be great to see Vala have her own ep. It looks like a great episode and can't wait to get off work and press rewind!
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I love the idea of a Vala/Daniel relationship. I don't know why but I've just loved their dynamic since the start of season 9 [wasn't a huge fan of Prometheus Unbound] and think it could really work if it was done well.
      //

O'Neill: Phasers?
      Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

Originally posted by Carl
        I love the idea of a Vala/Daniel relationship. I don't know why but I've just loved their dynamic since the start of season 9 [wasn't a huge fan of Prometheus Unbound] and think it could really work if it was done well.
        So do I. Daniel benn awhile without compainonship and if done well they would make a great couple IMO.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
          I'm not so sure of that... Especially after reading today Claud's interview for The SciFi World :

Gilles Nuytens: What's your opinion of a possible romance between Daniel and Vala?
          Claudia Black: Well, I think it would be like an old couple who always fight all the time, so I think they would be quite miserable together. I don’t know if we should go down that road. Things always more funny before they happen rather than once they happened, like “Moonlighting” and I think that is what they always reference is that show, the chemistry between Bruce Willis and Sybil Sheppard. Once you actually consummate the relationship something dies. So I think it would be much more energy if they stay away from each other.
          According to my friend who went to the Chicago con, Michael said something similar in that he thinks the unresolved sexual tension is fine but he doesn't think that they should ever actually get together. I'm hoping that he's right because personally I don't really care to see them get together either and in fact, I wish they would stop with the tease as well because while Vala seems interested in Daniel, I haven't seen anything romantic in the way Daniel views Vala. I think he does care about her but I just don't see the romantic angle.

Several people have referred to the desire to see Daniel coupled off by the end of the show but I honestly don't see why that's important. I've always been a "Team" person so I guess I'm biased in that I'd prefer them to stop dwelling on the so-called romantic angles and instead concentrate on the wonderful friendships that the Team has. They've become a family over the years and the newcomers in Season 9 and 10 have joined that family and I don't really see the need to create romantic pairings in that group. There is always so much pressure to have a boyfriend/girlfriend but people don't need that to be happy especially not when they have loving, faithful friends/family by their side like SG-1 does.

Comment

Working...
          X