Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10x10: The Quest Part 1 (Spoilers & Pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by your_god
    Also that red stone that Daniel touches I think that is what turns him into a Prior of the Ori, after all Adria is clearly in the shot before he picks it up.
    You might want to put that part about daniel in a spoiler tag, some people don't like spoilers.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
      You might want to put that part about daniel in a spoiler tag, some people don't like spoilers.
      The name of this thread is:

10x10: The Quest Part 1 (Spoilers & Pictures)

The warning is there, but I do conceed your point,next time I will user a spoiler tag.

Comment

duuuuuuude she looks hot fosho in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
          This is a bit confusing, in the pics you can see they are still with Adria and Ba'al, whats the point in still looking for it, as soon as they do won't Adria just try to take it or destroy it?
          In that shot she is still in disguise and not only fools baal but us. It will be a great ep.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
            In that shot she is still in disguise and not only fools baal but us. It will be a great ep.
            She is not in diguise in that picture, since we can see her.

Before they get to the whole Dragon-in-the-Mountain/Volcano thing, Daniel sense that Osric seems quite familiar, and Adria reveals herself.

She then says "Things are going to get harder from now on", but it doesn't mean she doesn't continue with them.

Face it, they ALL want it for something

Comment

Adria must be using telepathy to confuzzle Daniel and even her own mother!

Anyway, she probably wants to use that to kill the Ascended Ancients; you know turn Merlin's weapons against his own faction. :O

Crap! If that happens, the Ori will come to the MW with the Ancients out of the way! NOOOOO!!!
              http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
              http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                Adria must be using telepathy to confuzzle Daniel and even her own mother!

Anyway, she probably wants to use that to kill the Ascended Ancients; you know turn Merlin's weapons against his own faction. :O

Crap! If that happens, the Ori will come to the MW with the Ancients out of the way! NOOOOO!!!
                Yeah thats what she wants it for and Baal wants it to kill all of them.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Someone has kindly put the promo of this ep up on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OJHQ6Tgy-0&NR

I must say it looks awesome
                  AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles
                    Someone has kindly put the promo of this ep up on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OJHQ6Tgy-0&NR

I must say it looks awesome
                    It looks amazing. I cant wait for this episode. I think this is one of the ones Ive been looking forward to most. What a shame there's such a long wait for part 2.
                    Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by JaneC
                      It looks amazing. I cant wait for this episode. I think this is one of the ones Ive been looking forward to most. What a shame there's such a long wait for part 2.
                      Yes I know what you mean! Lets hope Sky One air the second half in January. I also think this is the best promo I've seen yet. Is that daniel walking towards the wall of fire?
                      AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by JME2
                        Hmm. Yeah, that does look like Camelot, doesn't it?
                        Yes, yes it does! It would make sense if the village was camalot and the prior was burning merlins books and all references to the ancients. It would also explain how Adria found out where merlin hid his weapon.

I was watching the commentary for 'The Scourge' today and something Joe Mallozzi said, along with a few other things have led to a theory of mine.

Spoiler:

1. Joe said that he and a few of the other writers were getting sick and tired of the ancients and he had an idea for gtting rid of them.

2. The ancients have made it clear that they are not going to help us.

3. From the picture Sauron18 posted it looks as if daniel and Adria have found the bloodstone (sangraal).

These three things have led me to beleive that in 'The Quest part 2', Adria will take the weapon and activate it, thus cancelling out the ancients (Kvasir's words). Then, if she is as powerhungry as the ori themselves, she could take the weapon back to the ori home galaxy and use it to cancel out the accended ori. She would then be the sole 'god'. This would also stop the ori from coming into our galaxy and destroying us with their 'powers'.

Just a theory i had. It will probably never come to fruition but i thought it was cool.

I cant wait for this ep. From the pics it looks fantastic!
                        sigpic
                        By *E*K*R*

Comment

heres where i prove how sad i am
                          the clips they use are
                          Heros
                          System lords with replicator ship flying into screen(reckoning sp?)
                          Delmak, sokars home base, also used by Anubis (Threads)
                          Promethues in Hyperspace
                          Promethues Vs Al'kesh (End game or Promethues unbound)
                          Shots of the main cast
                          Promethues vs 2 Al'kesh (Promethues unbound )
                          Jaffa in city (good to be king?)
                          Bre'tak
                          Sam and Fifth (Gemini)
                          Promethues's nose and what looks like Al'kesh (Promethues unbound again?)
                          SG-1 going through the gate
                          THIS Episode clips

Come on, i know its useless and pointless but thats all off the top of my head.
                          Hola

Hello

Comment

I guess Skaara finally ends up dying then.

Comment

Originally posted by duckedtapedemon
                              I guess Skaara finally ends up dying then.

NOOOO!!!!

Comment

Since Kvasir said it 'Cancels out the ascended'...then wouldn't that mean they still live up in ascended land, but they just don't have the power to cause any problems down here on our plain of existence?

Comment

Working...
                                X