The all inclusive final scene/episode speculation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
    How about the other way around. Jack is knocking on the door and Sam answers. I think it's definitely his turn! Oh, and after 10 ( freaking) YEARS a kiss would be appreciated.
    Better idea. After a major battle and finally some payback against the Ori, after we find out Adria survives,We see Daniel and Vala admiting their feelings for each other teal'c reuniting with Ishta, Landry and Lam reconciling, and for the final scene Jack nocks on Sams door plants a big one on her and asks her to dinner. They go to the same restaraunt that Daniel and Vala went to and after dinner Jack gets on one knee gets out a huge diamond ring and proposes.Fade to black.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Nice.

Either way, I think fading out on the resolution of the Jack/Sam ship would be the way to go (and not some cheap AU trick). Although if RCC got his way...
      sigpic
      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
        Nice.

Either way, I think fading out on the resolution of the Jack/Sam ship would be the way to go (and not some cheap AU trick). Although if RCC got his way...
        Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by somebody else
          I want mitchel fighting against a Dragon !!
          (a hologram keeping the Merlin's weapon)

Good idea ! XD !
          Hallowed are the Ori !!!
          Follow the path of the Enlightment !
          Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

I dont think that a lot of time at the end should be left over for character development. I feel that any character development should be mostly resolved prior to the end. For example, I think that any scenes where anyone gets together should either be a) short enough to all fit in 5 minutes, or b) done before the ultimate final battle of awesomeness.

Comment

If I were doing the finale, I'd have Earth fall to the Ori. Why? Because I'm evil like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                If I were doing the finale, I'd have Earth fall to the Ori. Why? Because I'm evil like that.
                No, thats a good idea. I love it. Then wrap it up in a movie or mini-series. Genius!
                sigpic

Comment

No, thats a good idea. I love it. Then wrap it up in a movie or mini-series. Genius!
                  What if the Ori tried to convert Earth and failed,and the final scene is the Ori warriors bombarding the base and SG-1 are the last team left alive and landry Orders his last Order before he is killed to have SG-1 go through the gate. We see the gate activate and SG-1 heading towards it and then we go to space and a Ori ship fires one shot and we follow the shot through impresive CG and watch it strike the mountain and watch as it exploads then we go back to space and see a huge Ori fleet hovering over the planet and then Adria in her ship and says "And those who are pridefull show bow down and be laid unto dust" then orders her fleet to fire, and we see thousands of Ori ships bombarding the planet and then we pann out with frighetening music as we fade to black.

Comment

See that would be awesome! The Ori invade Earth, thus forcing the revelation about the Stargate to the world. The miniseries or movie would then deal with SG-1 having to defeat the Ori or face extinction on Earth.
                    sigpic

Comment

See that would be awesome! The Ori invade Earth, thus forcing the revelation about the Stargate to the world. The miniseries or movie would then deal with SG-1 having to defeat the Ori or face extinction on Earth.
                      I agree that would be great. Glad you liked it.

Comment

maybe a good idea would be to incorporate a time travel aspect. Let me explain:

What I dont want is for the Ori to have "never existed", or something like that, due to time travel. That would be lame. What would be good is if time travel gave them some advantage. Here's what I was thinking:

They find out about an attack on Earth last minute, and barely have time to marshall defenses when a huge Ori fleet arrives and starts attacking. A huge battle would be fought, which would be the second greatest battle ever seen in stargate. This battle would be decently matched on the ground, as all the antions of Earth marshall in defense, but in space, it would not fare as well. All they have is the Odessy and two new Daedelus class ships, but thats not much against an entire fleet of Ori. The battle is being lost, and as a last ditch effort, SG1 heads through thhe gate.

Once they head through to the Alpha site, they begin adjusting with the local sun to attempt a short time jump. They go through, and arrive at the Alpha site about 5 days in the past. They start visiting other worls in an attempt to gather allies. They each head off and enlist the aid of others. However, on an attempt to negotiate with the Lucian Alliance, Daniel and Vala are captured by the Ori, and Daniel is killed. Vala is taken to Adria, who is now onboard a huge-ass mothership the size of a moon (with a ray that could destroy entire planets, lol jk). Daniel ascends for the thrid time, and reaches the others. He tries in vain to convinve the Ancients to help them fight the Ori, but it wont work. Merlin tries to sway the others as well, and Skaara and the Abydosyans throw their support behind Daniel, but too few come to help them.

At this point, Daniel feels that he has exhausted all other options, and goes after Oma and Anubis. He is eventually able to convince Anubis to help them.

While Vala has been captured, and Daniel killed, the others have been out recruiting allies. A fleet of Asgard ships come to their aid, in addition to help from the free Jaffa. Sam was also able to get through to Atlantis, and multiple Jumpers were sent back to the Milky way. They lay in ambush for the Ori fleet, and when the Ori arrive, a huge battle ensues. The battle fought in space is actually able to stay the weapons of the ships, but a few Ori ships do manage to land and offload soldiers. Land battles ensue, with no clear winner. The immense numbers of the humans are countered by the powers of the priors.

The space battle is still in the favor of the Ori, though. Very few Ori ships have been destroyed, while many allied ships are vanquished. As it seems like there may be no hope, a new fleet of about 30 hatak emerge from hyperspace. When the Ori ships turn their weapons on them, the weapons do minimal damage. On the other hand, the hatak weapons actually do large amounts of damage to the Ori ships. the Odessy gets a hail from the lead ship, and hear Anubis's voice come over, saying "as much as I despise the Tau'ri, I have come to your aid". the battle starts to swing in the favor of the alliance, with more and more Ori ships being destroyed.

All the while, there has been banter between Vala and Adria, about morals and **** like that. At this point, Vala says "looks like you may hnot have such an easy victory after all". Adria replies "you have yet to see the true power of the Ori".

As soon as she says this, all the ships become surrounded in flames, which start to shoot out and destroy incoming fire and enemy ships. Similarly, on the ground, the priors gain ridiculous power, and shields start forming around the Ori troops. In the ascended plane, Daniel looks charges up to Merlin and asks whats going on, to which Merlin replies and points "look". An army of Ori are on the ascended plane, ready to wage war firsthand with the Ancients.

As the space battle again turns for the worst, Sam and Jack, (who were on the Odessy), Tealc (who was on another Earth ship), and Mitchel (who is flying an F302) determine that their only hope would be to take down the bigass Ori Mothership. Mitchel flies his modified F302 close to the ship, and uses the rings built in to ring him and SG1 on to the ship. From there, they proceed to attack from within, and try to make their way to an engine room or something. They proceed through the ship, killing, but are intercepted by Adria, who has come to stop them. Vala is with her. they reach an empass, with guns pointed all over the place. Of course, Adria is in complete control, but she is still intent on spreading Origin.

Meanwhile, on the Ascended plane, a battle unlike anything seen before ensues. The battle is very bizzarre, in that anceints fighting Ori fight with what appear to be normal weapons that constantly change shape. Projectiles fly out from all over the place. In the grand scheme, the Ori are slightly more powerful than the Ancients, and are slowly winning this battle. Daniel pursues Merlin, and asks him where the weapon is. Merlin tells him the location, but tells him that if he tries to get it, the Ori will surely follow and stop him. Daniel proposes descending (again), to a normal human, but bbrings up a question as to whether or not the weapon will kill the Ancients as well. Merlin responds that, if reconfiured, it could be made to only kill the Ori, who exist in a different form of energy. Merlin says that once the weapon was in place, he could descend to reconfigure it. Agreeing on this, Daniel and Skaara descend to the planet the weapon is on, and retrieve it. Unfortunately, there is some kind of trap, and skaara is trapped in the lair. When Daniel tries to get him out, he tells daniel to go and stop the ori, but makes him promise to come back for him.

Daniel gets back to Earth and radio's mitchell, asking where he is. Mitchell, in custody, is unable to reply, as he and the team are surrounded by Adria's guards. Daniel once again communicates through, and tells him that they have to get him up in to space. The team eventually disables the guards, and try to attack Adria, but she stops all of them. She is about to kill them, when Vala stabs her from behind, whispering "i'm sorry". Adria, dies in her mother's arms.

Jack is able to ring Daniel up. Daniel holds the sangreal, a small box. Merlin then descends, and attempts to reconfigure it. The team comes under fire from soldiers of Origin, and a battle ensues in order to protet Merlin. Merlin is almost done, when actual Ori manifest themselves in their flamy forms, and are about to attack them, when Anubis's blacky form comes out of nowhere, leaps upon them, and stalls them. Merlin finishes the configurations, and activate the weapon. It glows withh a white light, and all the Ori ships suddenly explode. On Earth, the priors all combust, and the Ori weapons stop working. And on the Ascended plane, alll the Ori are seen dying, their flamy bodies imploding upon themselves.

Sg1 opens their eyes, and they find themselves on the Ascended plane, with Merlin. Daniel Immediately uses his powers to bring skaara back up. On the plane, the leaders of the Ancients commend them on their work, and acknowledge that their lack of foresight nearly led to the destruction of the galaxy. They offer SG1 a choice: stay ascended, or descend back to their normal lives. They all decide to descend, with Jack summing up all their sentiments by saying "I think we still have some work to do before we're ready for this".

wow, that was long. I hope people actually read and comment on this. I dont really have an ending, but i think this is one of the best possible endings, possibly spanning the end of season 10 and a miniseries.

Comment

It may be just me but I'd rather have it dealt with in a spin-off. Perhaps something like this: with Earth in Ori hands, the resistance against them is all but crushed. It is the darkest time that the Milky Way has ever faced but fortunately, a small group of the Tau'ri survive at the Alpha Site. From there, a new battle will be waged against the Ori. Despite the overwhelming odds, a new team will resist the crusade and attempt to reclaim Earth.

Of course SG-1 would have an occasional guest appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                            It may be just me but I'd rather have it dealt with in a spin-off. Perhaps something like this: with Earth in Ori hands, the resistance against them is all but crushed. It is the darkest time that the Milky Way has ever faced but fortunately, a small group of the Tau'ri survive at the Alpha Site. From there, a new battle will be waged against the Ori. Despite the overwhelming odds, a new team will resist the crusade and attempt to reclaim Earth.

Of course SG-1 would have an occasional guest appearance.
                            Thats a good idea. If you read my post I kinda hinted on that. We have preety much lost everything and the fate of SG-1 is unkown. It then could be dealt with in a miniseries or spinoff.

Comment

Originally posted by einx359

What I dont want is for the Ori to have "never existed", or something like that, due to time travel. That would be lame. What would be good is if time travel gave them some advantage. Here's what I was thinking:

They find out about an attack on Earth last minute, and barely have time to marshall defenses when a huge Ori fleet arrives and starts attacking. A huge battle would be fought, which would be the second greatest battle ever seen in stargate. This battle would be decently matched on the ground, as all the antions of Earth marshall in defense, but in space, it would not fare as well. All they have is the Odessy and two new Daedelus class ships, but thats not much against an entire fleet of Ori. The battle is being lost, and as a last ditch effort, SG1 heads through thhe gate.

Once they head through to the Alpha site, they begin adjusting with the local sun to attempt a short time jump. They go through, and arrive at the Alpha site about 5 days in the past. They start visiting other worls in an attempt to gather allies. They each head off and enlist the aid of others. However, on an attempt to negotiate with the Lucian Alliance, Daniel and Vala are captured by the Ori, and Daniel is killed. Vala is taken to Adria, who is now onboard a huge-ass mothership the size of a moon (with a ray that could destroy entire planets, lol jk). Daniel ascends for the thrid time, and reaches the others. He tries in vain to convinve the Ancients to help them fight the Ori, but it wont work. Merlin tries to sway the others as well, and Skaara and the Abydosyans throw their support behind Daniel, but too few come to help them.

At this point, Daniel feels that he has exhausted all other options, and goes after Oma and Anubis. He is eventually able to convince Anubis to help them.

While Vala has been captured, and Daniel killed, the others have been out recruiting allies. A fleet of Asgard ships come to their aid, in addition to help from the free Jaffa. Sam was also able to get through to Atlantis, and multiple Jumpers were sent back to the Milky way. They lay in ambush for the Ori fleet, and when the Ori arrive, a huge battle ensues. The battle fought in space is actually able to stay the weapons of the ships, but a few Ori ships do manage to land and offload soldiers. Land battles ensue, with no clear winner. The immense numbers of the humans are countered by the powers of the priors.

The space battle is still in the favor of the Ori, though. Very few Ori ships have been destroyed, while many allied ships are vanquished. As it seems like there may be no hope, a new fleet of about 30 hatak emerge from hyperspace. When the Ori ships turn their weapons on them, the weapons do minimal damage. On the other hand, the hatak weapons actually do large amounts of damage to the Ori ships. the Odessy gets a hail from the lead ship, and hear Anubis's voice come over, saying "as much as I despise the Tau'ri, I have come to your aid". the battle starts to swing in the favor of the alliance, with more and more Ori ships being destroyed.

All the while, there has been banter between Vala and Adria, about morals and **** like that. At this point, Vala says "looks like you may hnot have such an easy victory after all". Adria replies "you have yet to see the true power of the Ori".

As soon as she says this, all the ships become surrounded in flames, which start to shoot out and destroy incoming fire and enemy ships. Similarly, on the ground, the priors gain ridiculous power, and shields start forming around the Ori troops. In the ascended plane, Daniel looks charges up to Merlin and asks whats going on, to which Merlin replies and points "look". An army of Ori are on the ascended plane, ready to wage war firsthand with the Ancients.

As the space battle again turns for the worst, Sam and Jack, (who were on the Odessy), Tealc (who was on another Earth ship), and Mitchel (who is flying an F302) determine that their only hope would be to take down the bigass Ori Mothership. Mitchel flies his modified F302 close to the ship, and uses the rings built in to ring him and SG1 on to the ship. From there, they proceed to attack from within, and try to make their way to an engine room or something. They proceed through the ship, killing, but are intercepted by Adria, who has come to stop them. Vala is with her. they reach an empass, with guns pointed all over the place. Of course, Adria is in complete control, but she is still intent on spreading Origin.

Meanwhile, on the Ascended plane, a battle unlike anything seen before ensues. The battle is very bizzarre, in that anceints fighting Ori fight with what appear to be normal weapons that constantly change shape. Projectiles fly out from all over the place. In the grand scheme, the Ori are slightly more powerful than the Ancients, and are slowly winning this battle. Daniel pursues Merlin, and asks him where the weapon is. Merlin tells him the location, but tells him that if he tries to get it, the Ori will surely follow and stop him. Daniel proposes descending (again), to a normal human, but bbrings up a question as to whether or not the weapon will kill the Ancients as well. Merlin responds that, if reconfiured, it could be made to only kill the Ori, who exist in a different form of energy. Merlin says that once the weapon was in place, he could descend to reconfigure it. Agreeing on this, Daniel and Skaara descend to the planet the weapon is on, and retrieve it. Unfortunately, there is some kind of trap, and skaara is trapped in the lair. When Daniel tries to get him out, he tells daniel to go and stop the ori, but makes him promise to come back for him.

Daniel gets back to Earth and radio's mitchell, asking where he is. Mitchell, in custody, is unable to reply, as he and the team are surrounded by Adria's guards. Daniel once again communicates through, and tells him that they have to get him up in to space. The team eventually disables the guards, and try to attack Adria, but she stops all of them. She is about to kill them, when Vala stabs her from behind, whispering "i'm sorry". Adria, dies in her mother's arms.

Jack is able to ring Daniel up. Daniel holds the sangreal, a small box. Merlin then descends, and attempts to reconfigure it. The team comes under fire from soldiers of Origin, and a battle ensues in order to protet Merlin. Merlin is almost done, when actual Ori manifest themselves in their flamy forms, and are about to attack them, when Anubis's blacky form comes out of nowhere, leaps upon them, and stalls them. Merlin finishes the configurations, and activate the weapon. It glows withh a white light, and all the Ori ships suddenly explode. On Earth, the priors all combust, and the Ori weapons stop working. And on the Ascended plane, alll the Ori are seen dying, their flamy bodies imploding upon themselves.

Sg1 opens their eyes, and they find themselves on the Ascended plane, with Merlin. Daniel Immediately uses his powers to bring skaara back up. On the plane, the leaders of the Ancients commend them on their work, and acknowledge that their lack of foresight nearly led to the destruction of the galaxy. They offer SG1 a choice: stay ascended, or descend back to their normal lives. They all decide to descend, with Jack summing up all their sentiments by saying "I think we still have some work to do before we're ready for this".

wow, that was long. I hope people actually read and comment on this. I dont really have an ending, but i think this is one of the best possible endings, possibly spanning the end of season 10 and a miniseries.
                              To be honest half way through your post I wasn't sure but by the time I finished it and reread it, it has some potential. I liked everything you said except about the death of Adria. I'm not sure if I would want that and the Anubis thing, even in spiritual form he wouldn't help us b/c he would die as well. I like everything else though even the whole ascended thing. I think the best way is to try and subdue Adria or find someway to convince her of her mistake of beliefs and try to enlist her help. If that fails then Daniel is our only hope. I like that and that way it could work either way. All in all grerat idea great job.

Comment

Originally posted by einx359

I liked it...however there's one thing i think you should change or at least add!

Here's how i think the ending should be...in true SG1 style!

...Jack says, "I think we still have some work to do before we're ready for this" The Ancient leader smiles and nods, "As you wish." He then waves his hand and the world around fades to darkness. The Ancients, their world, everything disappears all except for Oma and SG1.

Oma waves her hand and a Wormhole appears. "Take this wormhole. It send you back to Earth. And don't worry the Iris won't be there to stop you. And Daniel...Thank you for everything. After this, my people may be more inclined to take action before it is too late. Oh, yes...tell Thor that you would be fine choice indeed to become the Fifth Race. You have our vote! Farwell SG1! May your path stay straight and true" She turns into a being of energy and disappears into the emptiness.

Daniel sighs, "Well, that two votes down and two more to go! You ready to go home. Sam grabs Jacks hand and looks in his eyes, "Yeah, I'm ready." Jack smiles and kisses her on the lips. Vala walks over to Daniel and holds out her hand. Daniel obligingly takes it, smiling. Teal'c walks over to the gate, "Come we must go! This wormhole may not stay for much longer."

As a group they all walk to the Stargate and enter. The see themselves go through the Wormhole passing Dimensions, galaxies, and many other worlds, until they come to end...with a whole new world waiting for them.....

What do you think?
                                Is everything okay?!
                                I got 5 and Teyla got-
                                I got 8.
                                I got 10 and she got 8
                                (rolls her eyes)

Comment

Working...
                                X