The all inclusive final scene/episode speculation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anonmatel
    I like the idea of the the time destabilizer.. That would mean you could bring back any enemy you wanted from any timeline you wanted. You could be fighting Ra for example, of some other enemy from the future could come back in time. As for the characters you could bring back Jacks clone from Fragile Balance 7x03 as a full grown Jack.
    Actually, that would be a good idea. Bringing back the clone jack. It would work.

Comment

Originally posted by einx359
      Actually, that would be a good idea. Bringing back the clone jack. It would work.
      It could work though it would be hard on RDA to play two roles at once.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
        It could work though it would be hard on RDA to play two roles at once.
        Well, it would be the equivalent of Brent Spiner playing Data in Star Trek The Next Generation. He would play his role, and on occasion play in addition Lore or Dr. Soong. I don't expect the first O-neil to make many appearances.

Comment

Originally posted by einx359
          Well, it would be the equivalent of Brent Spiner playing Data in Star Trek The Next Generation. He would play his role, and on occasion play in addition Lore or Dr. Soong. I don't expect the first O-neil to make many appearances.
          Good point that could be a possibility. It be nice to see RDA in the finale, however I think we would have heard something by now since they are filming episode 19.

Comment

I want CLOSURE not suspense. Should the day come SG-1 no longer continues I want CLOSURE. Yes they can plant the seeds for obvious inevitable the spin off show. But SG-1 deserves some kind of closure just in case. I do not want a Cliff hanger ending. I do not want any WTF endings. Does anyone else agree

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate
              I want CLOSURE not suspense. Should the day come SG-1 no longer continues I want CLOSURE. Yes they can plant the seeds for obvious inevitable the spin off show. But SG-1 deserves some kind of closure just in case. I do not want a Cliff hanger ending. I do not want any WTF endings. Does anyone else agree
              Sorry, but I think the producers said in some interview that it will be a cliffhanger, cuz I think they were already had a season finale planned.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

IMO a cliffhanger would only help the cause for more SG-1 content. It worked for Farscape, and I'm guessing it will work just as well if not better for SG1 fans. Since we pretty much know more stuff will come out, I don't see how a cliffhanger would make much of a difference, besides making you look forward more to whatever comes out next...
                Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

Originally posted by Chricton
                  IMO a cliffhanger would only help the cause for more SG-1 content. It worked for Farscape, and I'm guessing it will work just as well if not better for SG1 fans. Since we pretty much know more stuff will come out, I don't see how a cliffhanger would make much of a difference, besides making you look forward more to whatever comes out next...
                  Exactly. Especially when we're talking about the new characters. For them it's the second season, or even the first full in some cases and they definitely don't deserve closure, but open way for more stories.
                  T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I'm also for a cliffhanger, as I think we're pretty certain to see at least one movie/mini-series/made for TV movie, something like that to tie it up. I'd rather see that than see everything wrapped up in a finale(although they should at least provide some closure, in case something happens with the movie/miniseries/TV movie).
                    I do not believe you are well. You called me... "Lucy"

Comment

Originally posted by Famous
                      I'm also for a cliffhanger, as I think we're pretty certain to see at least one movie/mini-series/made for TV movie, something like that to tie it up. I'd rather see that than see everything wrapped up in a finale(although they should at least provide some closure, in case something happens with the movie/miniseries/TV movie).
                      I'm all for a cliffhanger as well. I definitely want some things left for whatever future projects are undertaken involving SG-1. Indications as pretty good something will come after Season 10, so I'm pretty positive about it. I'm sure some things will be somewhat tied up by the series finale though.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah, I ain't goin' through that again.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          I'm all for a cliffhanger as well. I definitely want some things left for whatever future projects are undertaken involving SG-1. Indications as pretty good something will come after Season 10, so I'm pretty positive about it. I'm sure some things will be somewhat tied up by the series finale though.
                          I'm fine with it as long as it's not a farscape type cliffhanger. I want some closure but I want a openended finale. So that the show can continue on.

Comment

Here, I'm talking about the Season 10 Finale
                            in march. Will SG-1 get the Sangraal by the end of the season?

I'm thinking that this season will end the same way
                            season 7 ended. The Ori eventually attack earth, the
                            anti-ori weapon is found, and the Ori fleet is obliterated.

Doci: "NOOOOOOO!!!"
                            sigpic

Comment

Sticky: The all inclusive final scene/episode speculation thread (Multi-page thread)

Sounds familiar ?
                              Hallowed are the Ori !!!
                              Follow the path of the Enlightment !
                              Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_06
                                Here, I'm talking about the Season 10 Finale
                                in march. Will SG-1 get the Sangraal by the end of the season?

I'm thinking that this season will end the same way
                                season 7 ended. The Ori eventually attack earth, the
                                anti-ori weapon is found, and the Ori fleet is obliterated.

Doci: "NOOOOOOO!!!"
                                Sounds good but it is way too much like Lost City.

Comment

Working...
                                X