This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by full.infinity
    The spoilers are also often written in order to mislead us--for example in "Counterstrike":
    Spoiler:
    it said there would be an emotional loss and we all assumed it would be a particular character but it was actually Dakara and the FJN.
    Spoiler:
    actually I think we were supposed to assume that was Jonas.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
      Yeah, and it's just wrong
      Well I do like the Lam/Landry things it would definatly suck to have this as part of the series finale unless it is just a few minutes before the Ori bomb the base into galactic dust!
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
        Well I do like the Lam/Landry things it would definatly suck to have this as part of the series finale unless it is just a few minutes before the Ori bomb the base into galactic dust!
        While I don't think it would suck to have a little more resolution to their relationship, I don't see that really happening now with the cancellation and all. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how TPTB play this one though. I have total faith in them doing what they feel is right.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
          Uh huh. That'll work!

Poster #1: New spoiler bits for Episode 999.

Poster #2:

Poster #3:

Poster #4:

Poster #5:

Poster #6: Woohoo! That was a scintillating exchange!

You know how it is, Pitry. Those wacky discussion board people: they do go on!

I don't mind people discussing things (or overly as I do that as well) or sayign their opinions or y'know what - even judging the episode before actually having information about it. It's jsut that every thread becomes that discussion! It's the same ol' discussion, over and over again, with new names. So isntead of having 5 blank stares, we're having 500 repetitive posts. Not that fdifferent, or better

(IMHO, of course.)
          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
          Yes, I am!
          sigpic
          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            While I don't think it would suck to have a little more resolution to their relationship, I don't see that really happening now with the cancellation and all.
            Why? It would be actually unfair towards Landry's character. And I really hope the writers won't change anything.
            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

The only source of this story is the thread the OP linked to, this seems fake to me.

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords
                The only source of this story is the thread the OP linked to, this seems fake to me.
                The link was to a thread on the delphi forum....a reliable source IMO. That poster I believe gets her info from casting sides and the like. I think there must be some truth in it.
                Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by JaneC
                  The link was to a thread on the delphi forum....a reliable source IMO. That poster I believe gets her info from casting sides and the like. I think there must be some truth in it.
                  But the sides are not available yet for this episode, at least Showfax.com agency doesn't have them. Tallion (ep. 17) is the last available at the moment.

Comment

But the sides are not available yet for this episode, at least Showfax.com agency doesn't have them. Tallion (ep. 17) is the last available at the moment.
                    I dont know that she DID get them from the sides but that she is reliable.....or most definitely has always been in the past. She would not have just made it up is what Im saying.
                    Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by JaneC
                      I dont know that she DID get them from the sides but that she is reliable.....or most definitely has always been in the past. She would not have just made it up is what Im saying.
                      Perhaps she has another source of information, closer to the studio

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        While I don't think it would suck to have a little more resolution to their relationship, I don't see that really happening now with the cancellation and all. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how TPTB play this one though. I have total faith in them doing what they feel is right.
                        What I ment was if it was a huge part of the episode like the main story. i have nothing against resolution between Landry and Lam. I would just rather a huge blockbuster series finale which is what I think we will get.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                          What I ment was if it was a huge part of the episode like the main story. i have nothing against resolution between Landry and Lam. I would just rather a huge blockbuster series finale which is what I think we will get.
                          We still can have this with eps 19 and 20.

Comment

We still can have this with eps 19 and 20.
                            I'm sure we will not only have a blockbuster ending but at least some resolutions.

Comment

some more small spoilers about this ep from a CB interview on thescifiworld:

http://www.thescifiworld.net/intervi...a_black_01.htm

scroll down to the last question

Comment

From that interview, it sounds like Landry is not involved in the episode, considering that she said that she has moments with Sam in "family ties", and then says it would be fun to do an episode with Landry. Then again, it could be an episode that is multiple storylines compiled in to one. Maybe its more of a "calm before the storm" episode, where everyone is trying to resolve everything before an impending Ori attack.

Comment

Working...
                                X