Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out that backdoor on the wall, left in the picture.

Comment

cuz it most likely is. the alterans couldn't make it work right. doesn't mean the ascended ori can't
      A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

hey, who ever it was who posted the screencaps, Zanderic, could you post some screencaps of the bridge. And, send some of urs to stargatecaps.com, cuz they aint got high quality caps.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I don't think that's the real "Great Glowy Thing" that we see being surrounded by that ring in the middle of the ship.

Comment

I think its a portal to the Ori ascended plane, and the ship tap thier energy direct from the source...no arcturis or ZPM for the Ori, permentant connection to puredivine energy.
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

I think it's a micro-universe, just like a ZPM works.

Comment

there's two rings around the the sphere. If you watch the pilot of Eureka, that thing also has two rings. Both create energy. Viola. The answer. (aka also probably the same prop... using it here as well as the pilot of Eureka)
                Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Working...
                X